(1 rating submitted)
No synopsis currently available.
- According to editor Joe Siracusa, because this film was produced during the 1958 Musician Strike, UPA had no musicians they could contact to write the film score. Because of this circumstance, Siracusa, Roger Donley, and Earl Bennett created a system of looping musical sound effects and ambient noises to create a score out of sound effects.
- Totally Tooned In (Season 1, Episode 46)
Mr. Magoo - The Theatrical Collection 1949-1959
- Production No.: 5901
- MPAA No.: 18933
- Animation Type: Standard (Hand-drawn-Cel) Animation
- Aspect Ratio: 1.37 : 1
- Color Type: Technicolor
- Sound Type: Mono: RCA Sound System
- Print Type: 35mm
- Negative Type: 35mm
- Cinematographic Format: Spherical
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Click on thumbnail for full size image