(2 ratings submitted)
Chuck Jones Enterprises
Thanks to poor travel advice from Ray Bradbury (no joke), Bugs Bunny ends up in Kings Arthur's Court and is seen as a rabbit dragon by King Arthur's men.
"My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean "
- CBS (Original broadcast network)
- Warner Bros. Television
- Chuck Jones' writing credit is listed as "plagiarized" due to borrowing from Mark Twain's original story.
- The special is a loose adaptation of Mark Twain's 1889 novel, A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court.
- Upon later reairings, the special was renamed to Bugs Bunny in King Arthur's Court.
Bugs Bunny in King Arthur's Court
Looney Tunes Golden Collection - Volume 6
- Running Time: 24:27
- Animation Type: Standard (Hand-drawn-Cel) Animation
- Aspect Ratio: 4 : 3 (Television)
- Cinematographic Format: Spherical
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Note: "Unverified" credits may not be correct and should be taken with a grain of salt.
Click on thumbnail for full size image