(2 ratings submitted)
"Genius by Trade" Wile E. Coyote is at it again trying to kidnap Bugs Bunny for his dinner, ranging from boiling him, luring him, and shooting him.
Meyer, Joseph, Al Dubin, & Billy Rose :
"A Cup of Coffee, a Sandwich, and You "
Haley, Ed :
"The Fountain in the Park "
- Warner Bros.
- Mike Maltese is uncredited for story because he left for Hanna-Barbera after this short's completion
- That's Warner Bros.! (Season 1, Episode 18)
- Bugs 'n' Daffy (Season 1, Episode 18)
- That's Warner Bros.! (Season 1, Episode 47)
- Bugs 'n' Daffy (Season 1, Episode 47)
- Bugs 'n' Daffy (Season 2, Episode 24)
- Toon In With Me (Season 1, Episode 3)
The Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote: The Scrapes of Wrath
Bugs Bunny 80th Anniversary Collection
- Running Time: 6:08
- Production No.: 1532
- MPAA No.: 19378
- Animation Type: Standard (Hand-drawn-Cel) Animation
- Cinematographic Format: Spherical
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Click on thumbnail for full size image