(1 rating submitted)
Professor Calvin Q. Calculus creates the portable hole, which becomes an amazing scientific phenomenon. But a crook uses it to his own advantages.
- Warner Brothers
- Cartoon News Reels
- "OLDMAN, MO." seen in the newsreel, is a play on words of the title of the jazz song "Old Man Mose" by Louis Armstrong.
- The opening newsreel title card makes reference to WB cartoon producer Eddie Selzer and Norman Moray, who was the head of the Vitaphone shorts division
- Produced during the brief shutdown of Warner Bros.'s animation department in 1953. Without a crew at the time, director Robert McKimson decided to animate the whole cartoon himself and has considered it one of his best cartoons.
- The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Hour (Season 1, Episode 9)
The Looney Tunes Video Show #2
Looney Tunes Golden Collection - Volume 6
Looney Tunes Spotlight Collection - Volume 6
- MPAA No.: 16893
- Production No.: 1330
- Running time: 6:51
- Animation Type: Standard (Hand-drawn-Cel) Animation
- Cinematographic Format: Spherical
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Click on thumbnail for full size image