No Ratings Posted
An posh uptown rat named Roddy gets flushed down the toilet of his owner's home by an unwelcomed visitor and lands in an underground city filled with rats. In order to get back home, he must team-up with an adventurous scavenger named Rita and escape the clutches of an evil toad and his rat henchmen.
- First fully CGI-animated film from Aardman.
- Though Aardman has been known for their stop-motion animation, the reason why this movie was made in CGI was because the numerous scenes involving water, which would be nearly impossible to do in stop-motion.
- The first trailer for the film revealed that an earlier version for the film was to featured 2 gerbils as Tabitha's (Roddy's owner) other pets and Roddy's butlers. In the final version of the film, the characters were removed, possibly to advance the story and to make Roddy appear to be a character who is more "alone" than "spoiled". In addition, the trailer also shows an earlier version of Sid's introduction where he is discovered in the daytime by Roddy and the gerbils, as opposed to the final version where it's Roddy alone who discovers Sid in the nighttime.
- MPAA Rating: PG
- MPAA No.: 42964
- Animation Type: Computer Animation (CGI)
- Sound Type: Dolby Digital
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Click on thumbnail for full size image