(2 ratings submitted)
No synopsis currently available.
- Scooby Goes Hollywood
- The first Scooby-Doo cartoon
- The first appearances of Scooby Doo, Shaggy, Daphne, Velma, and Fred
- The iconic Scooby-Doo theme song was used for the ending credits instead of the opening. Originally, an instrumental theme was composed by Ted Nichols and used in the first two episodes, until it was decided to scrap it in favor of the now famous theme song. Nichols' instrumental track was used for the title card theme and incidental background music.
- The theme song was finished a mere three days before this episode's air date.
- Scoody Doo, Where Are You? (Season 1, Episode 1)
Hanna-Barbera Personal Favorites - Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete 1st and 2nd Seasons
Scooby Doo Where Are You! The Complete 1st and 2nd Seasons
Scooby-Doo! Favorite Frights
Scooby-Doo's Original Mysteries
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: Volume 1 - A Monster Catch
- Animation Type: Standard (Hand-drawn-Cel) Animation
- Aspect Ratio: 4 : 3 (Television)
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Click on thumbnail for full size image