No Ratings Posted
A lone lamplighter walks down the street lighting the streetlamps as he goes. He stops outside a clock store where, inside, the products perform their various alarms and dances. A fight breaks out between two alarm clocks (instigated by a wall clock) and everyone watches to see who will win.
- One of the pocket watches has its cover marked with the initials "WED", for Walter Elias Disney.
- Also known as "In a Clock Store."
- Announced release: September 28, 1931
- Copyright date: October 7, 1931
- New York opening: November 13, 1931
- 1934's "The China Shop" is very
nearly a color remake of this one; its two main characters (18th century
porcelain dancers) make their first appearance here.
- The Mickey Mouse Club (Season 1, Episode 44)
More Silly Symphonies Volume 2
- Running Time: 7:11
- Animation Type: Standard (Hand-drawn-Cel) Animation
- Color Type: Black and White
- Sound Type: Mono: Cinephone
- Cinematographic Format: Spherical
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Click on thumbnail for full size image