(2 ratings submitted)
Rough Draft Studios
A pizza delivery boy named Philip J. Fry falls into a cryogenics tube and wakes up 1,000 years into the future. While adjusting to this new world, he befriends a robot named Bender while evading a job assignment officer named Leela, who tries to give him a career chip that will make him a delivery boy again.
- Fox (Original broadcast network)
- The scene where a man asks to go to JFK Jr. Airport was dubbed over in reruns with "Radio City Mutant Hall" following the younger Kennedy's death in a plane crash later that same year.
- First episode of Futurama.
- First appearances of Fry, Leela, Bender, and Professor Farnsworth.
- When Bender suggests that he and Fry hide in the museum, he says "It's free on Tuesdays". December 31, 2999 will, in fact, be a Tuesday.
- Futurama (Season 1, Episode 1)
Futurama: Volume 1
Futurama Volume 1
- Animation Type: Combined Standard Animation and Computer Animation (CGI)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 : 3 (Television)
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Click on thumbnail for full size image