(1 rating submitted)
Two of Dexter's robots sneak out of his lab to have a fun night on the town but always manage to get into all sorts of trouble.
- The robots F.R.E.D. (First Response Executing Droid) and M.A.R. 10 (pronounced "Martin") are named after the actors who voice them; Fred Willard and Martin Mull respectively.
- Dexter's Laboratory (Season 3, Episode 6)
- Animation Type: Standard (Hand-drawn-Cel) Animation
- Aspect Ratio: 4 : 3 (Television)
- Original Language: English
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Click on thumbnail for full size image