No Ratings Posted
Top Draw Animation Inc.
Twilight and her friends decide to make copies of their Friendship Journal so ponies all over can learn from their lessons, but things turns disastrous when the ponies argue over who of the Mane Six and their lessons are better.
- The episode is a possibly a depiction of fanbases of movies and TV shows, more specifically the show itself in general. Many of the things the ponies argue about such as Twilight getting wings, Fluttershy learning to be assertive, and whether Pinkie Pie and Applejack are related are real things the fans of My Little Pony argue about. Since the backlash and criticism for this episode from the fans, writer M.A. Larson revealed that even he, himself, was not exactly enthused about the episode's premise and knew right from the start that it would anger the fanbase.
- According to writer M.A. Larson, the song "Flawless" was originally only sang by Twilight, but was then expanded to the entire Mane Six as to try and get the message across.
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (Season 7, Episode 14)
- Animation Type: Flash Animation
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (HD - Television)
- Color Type: Color
- Print Type: Video (HDTV)
- Negative Type: Digital
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)