|Hard Times for Haggis
- The character of Stinky Whizzleteats is based on singer and actor Burl Ives (who is even called that in the script!) and the song "Happy Happy Joy Joy" even features several references from his songs and movies.
- Billy West supplies Ren's psychotic laugh
- This episode was almost not made due to Nickelodeon's hatred of the story. As a result, it took longer from its inception to emergence and many crucial gags took so long to get it approved. Nick was also afraid it would terrify kids due to Ren's creepy smiles, so selected storyboards had to be removed in order for the episode to be made (and even then the episode was 2 months late due to delays at Nick). In fact, the shot of Ren walking to "go do nice things" was added at the last minute in order to replace the scenes that needed to be cut.
- A storyboard sequence where Ren licks Stimpy's sweaty, flithy armpit after ironing his underwear did not make it passed the Nick story editors.
- Ren and Stimpy (Season 1, Episode 6)
The Ren & Stimpy Show - The Classics
The Ren & Stimpy Show - The Essential Collection - Classics I & II
The Ren and Stimpy Show The First and Second Seasons
- Animation Type: Standard (Hand-drawn-Cel) Animation
- Aspect Ratio: 4 : 3 (Television)
- Print Type: Video (NTSC)
- Negative Type: 35mm
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)