New Russian Cartoon Resembling Old Soyuzmultfilm Animation - Forum.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
yakolobok  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2020 10:33:20 PM(UTC)
yakolobok

Groups: Registered

Hi All! My nephews and I recently were involved in providing voice talent for a new Russian cartoon: https://drive.google.com...Wr2UR3/view?usp=sharing. The cartoon is reflective of traditional, Soyuzmultfilm animation, and it is on a sensitive topic for Russia. I'm delighted that the country is beginning to tackle issues like this through art and hope the project is successful. It will be released in Russian + English hopefully next week. Here is the trailer for it:
Please share it with anyone that you think would be interested. Many thanks in advance! :)
Mesterius  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 7, 2020 5:53:54 AM(UTC)
Mesterius

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Originally Posted by: yakolobok Go to Quoted Post
Hi All! My nephews and I recently were involved in providing voice talent for a new Russian cartoon: https://drive.google.com...Wr2UR3/view?usp=sharing. The cartoon is reflective of traditional, Soyuzmultfilm animation, and it is on a sensitive topic for Russia. I'm delighted that the country is beginning to tackle issues like this through art and hope the project is successful. It will be released in Russian + English hopefully next week. Here is the trailer for it:
Please share it with anyone that you think would be interested. Many thanks in advance! :)

The embedding isn't working at my end for whatever reason, but here's the trailer on YouTube.