eutychus
2022-04-04T19:10:01Z
I'll be taking a break from uploading any new screenshots for just a short while. While I love doing them, it does make extreme demands on my time and there are things both with the site and with my personal life I need to work on for a bit. You can still continue to send them in, though, and I'll keep them on file until I get caught up. Thanks!
kintutoons32
2022-04-06T08:26:54Z
Originally Posted by: eutychus 

I'll be taking a break from uploading any new screenshots for just a short while. While I love doing them, it does make extreme demands on my time and there are things both with the site and with my personal life I need to work on for a bit. You can still continue to send them in, though, and I'll keep them on file until I get caught up. Thanks!

That's fine with me, although I personally think you should do the ones you've had in storage for a long time, just to make sure they're completed.

Also, I was hoping that you could at least post the screenshots for this cartoon: Sing Again of Michigan (1951) 

Thanks a lot!
eutychus
2022-04-06T17:10:28Z
Originally Posted by: kintutoons32 

That's fine with me, although I personally think you should do the ones you've had in storage for a long time, just to make sure they're completed.

As I currently have almost 500 sets that need to be edited and uploaded, some taking as long as 10 minutes each to edit, that's a no.

nickramer
2022-04-11T03:33:24Z
Considering that you've been doing this conceitively for months, I can unsterstand that. I would like to thank you for all your hard work for it, in edition of running and maintaining the site. You deserve a break.
kintutoons32
2022-04-22T16:16:53Z
Do you feel ready to resume doing screenshots?
PopKorn Kat
2022-04-22T17:50:56Z

Don't you think it's a little soon to ask him this? I understand being curious, but still.
kintutoons32
2022-04-23T02:28:33Z
Originally Posted by: PopKorn Kat 

Don't you think it's a little soon to ask him this? I understand being curious, but still.

It's just that I don't think he ever said when he'd resume doing screenshots.

eutychus
2022-04-23T11:36:16Z
Actually, I was planning on starting up again on Monday the 25th. I have also reopened the "Request Screenshots" feature. But because of some abuse of the feature I have flushed all pending requests and we'll start fresh with a few caveats:

1. Only logged in users are allowed to request screenshots.
  2. You can request any screenshots from either my own video collection or the IAD archive. (Both of which are getting ridiculously large.)
  3. You may only request 3 sets at a time.
  4. You cannot request screenshots that you yourself have submitted.
  5. Your requesting screenshots does not mean that I'm going to drop everything and get on it. As I've alluded to before, the time I have to work on the site is currently extremely limited. And especially doing sets for feature films takes a huge chunk out of my day. But it does give me an idea of what people want to see going forward.
eutychus
2022-04-23T14:58:41Z
Okay, nevermind. I've taken down the ability to request screenshots. I won't name names but some knucklehead doesn't seem to understand the meaning of "You may only request 3 sets at a time" and currently has twelve requested. The function will be down until I can program in the restrictions automatically.

Actually, I was planning on starting up again on Monday the 25th. I have also reopened the "Request Screenshots" feature. But because of some abuse of the feature I have flushed all pending requests and we'll start fresh with a few caveats:

2. You can request any screenshots from either my own video collection or the IAD archive. (Both of which are getting ridiculously large.)
  5. Your requesting screenshots does not mean that I'm going to drop everything and get on it. As I've alluded to before, the time I have to work on the site is currently extremely limited. And especially doing sets for feature films takes a huge chunk out of my day. But it does give me an idea of what people want to see going forward.

kintutoons32
2022-04-23T18:31:03Z

Where exactly can we find all the archived pages in one place?