fulano7
  • fulano7
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2021-09-08T18:11:18Z
Make Mine Music and Melody Time blurays are available in the DMC store!!

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=343098 

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/nc0fqnK . There will be separate releases.

According to the purchase confirmation via email, the expected release date is Nov 2nd.
I always come to TTTP in Exile in the hope of finding news about Warner announcing Tex Avery Collection.
S. C. MacPeter
2021-09-08T18:57:22Z
I'll wait to see how Disney "fixes" the films' designs before considering a buy. Great news though as Make Mine Music is the only classic Disney animated film not on the +, but I forget what reason that would be
nickramer
2021-09-09T04:12:42Z
Before we jump up and down with joy on this, I would like to know if "Make Mine Music" will be complete with "The Martin and the Coys" sequences which was cut in the first video and DVD release as the studio was concern with the gun violence. This might also be the reason why it's not on Disney+ so far (which I find dumb as "The Simpsons" is on the service and that includes way more graphical gun violence on there).
Toonatic
2021-09-11T02:15:55Z
When both films wer eon Disney Family Movies on Demand they were uncut.

So it's possible that'll be the case here.

Incidentally, as someone pointed out in another forum, this means the Disney Animated Film Canon is complete on Blu-ray!!!
nickramer
2021-09-11T03:08:37Z
Originally Posted by: Toonatic 

Incidentally, as someone pointed out in another forum, this means the Disney Animated Film Canon is complete on Blu-ray!!!

I wish it was like that for Disney+ as well.
WaltWiz1901
2021-09-20T02:49:21Z
Haven't posted on here for some time (Discord's been my go-to place in regards to talking about classic animation with some of the members here for about a year), but I am pleased that both of these films are finally coming to Blu-ray! Would've preferred it if they were bundled together, but as Disney has kept the individual Gold Classic Collection DVDs in print for a long time, the way they're being sold makes a bit of sense.

Hoping that, with just about all of the (current) Disney Animated Canon titles out of the way, the DMC can issue classic shorts collections on BD next..