S. C. MacPeter
2021-05-27T04:10:21Z
Cartoon Research started a twitch channel 2-3 weeks ago. They usually play a 24/7 (with some breaks for a hour and such) cartoon stream with Thunderbean, Cartoon Roots, and occasionally Garage Sale and other prints. It's pretty fun considering you don't know what to expect next, and it's almost always out of the norm for the most part!

Once a week or so, Jerry Beck (with the help of Mauricio, the owner of Rockin' Pins ) will go on air, and the last 3 times talked with a guest! The first two streams being Steve Stanchfield and yesterday with Greg Ehrbar! Their quite informative and I highly suggest tuning in whenever they happen! Anyone else watching the twitch?
nickramer
2021-05-27T19:06:02Z
Great Twitch stream so far. But even though they are using Steve's prints, I'm still worried about getting in trouble as Twitch as a Copyright rule. While some of the "orphaned" non-PD stuff might be okay for now, I'm worried of them showing stuff from companies I refer to as "Wabbit Guard", "Woodpecker Guard", and maybe even "Mouse Guard"( although, I, so far haven't seen stuff from the latter).
S. C. MacPeter
2021-05-28T19:46:20Z
Originally Posted by: nickramer 

I'm worried of them showing stuff from companies I refer to as "Wabbit Guard", "Woodpecker Guard", and maybe even "Mouse Guard"( although, I, so far haven't seen stuff from the latter).

Yeah I understand what you mean, though as far as I could see their being careful what exactly they play from them. I think for now it won't cause them trouble, and a lot of what their showing from one of the "Guards" doesn't get taken down on Youtube often
Mac
  • Mac
  • Advanced Member
2021-06-05T09:09:41Z
Thanks for sharing this, I'd totally missed it.

It's a bit addictive though! It reminds me of tuning into public domain blocks of cartoons on TV when you never know what rarity might turn up next. Except of course here the quality tends to be higher and it's on all the time! Looking forward to catching up with the guest shows.