Toot, Whistle, Plunk and Boom (1959) & The Goofy Success Story (1955) needed - Forum.
danman88
2021-02-09T05:35:37Z
Hey Everyone, This is Daniel Goldin, I'm looking for a video clip "disneychannel3" that features two "Walt Disney Presents" episodes, "Toot, Whistle, Plunk and Boom (1959)" and "The Goofy Success Story (1955)", that clip has been removed from archive.org due to violation of their Terms of Use last year, it's gone forever and I will never see it again, so if you have any copies that clip on either Google Photos or Google Drive, please send me that link through a private message, thank you!
danman88
2021-02-17T21:49:17Z
Oh No "The Goofy Success Story" is cut short and "Toot Whistle Plunk and Boom" is a cartoon short and not the Disney Anthology Episode, these are not the links I need and those are the wrong ones, please go to Instagram and write a message to Meredith Vintage Treasures about these two Walt Disney Presents episodes she has on a Disney Channel tape if she has it somewhere and let me know and and please send it to me as an attachment or find out who has it on Google Drive!
PopKorn Kat
2021-02-17T22:22:51Z
Originally Posted by: danman88 

please go to Instagram and write a message to Meredith Vintage Treasures about these two Walt Disney Presents episodes she has on a Disney Channel tape if she has it somewhere and let me know and and please send it to me as an attachment or find out who has it on Google Drive!

First of all, don't beg people to contact others for you. If you have the means to message people on Instagram...why not do it yourself? Second of all, the person you are referring to could be very busy and probably won't appreciate being pestered in this manner. Consider this a warning. Repeat this behavior and you will be banned.
danman88
2021-02-17T22:30:11Z
Thanks I'll Do it myself