Screenshots for The Wacky Weed (1946) - Forum.
Gst95
  • Gst95
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-09-14T01:35:06Z
Hey,

Not sure where to post this as it's my first time, but here's some screenshots I took from the 1946 Andy Panda cartoon 'The Wacky Weed'. Feel free to put them up on the site whenever.

https://mega.nz/folder/3...A#zDTmjd0azvemCfARWf-hMw 
Gst95
  • Gst95
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-09-14T01:36:21Z
Forgot to post, here's a link to the cartoon's page.

https://www.intanibase.c...D=5072#page=general_info 
Toadette
2020-09-15T00:14:41Z
Gst95,

If you would like to have these screenshots on the IAD at some point in the future, please submit them directly to eutychus by e-mail at euty@mfoxweb.com.

Thank you.
kintutoons32
2020-09-15T02:25:38Z
Originally Posted by: Toadette 

Gst95,

If you would like to have these screenshots on the IAD at some point in the future, please submit them directly to eutychus by e-mail at euty@mfoxweb.com.

Thank you.

Hope to see them up soon!
eutychus
2020-09-16T20:37:00Z
Originally Posted by: Gst95 

Hey,

Not sure where to post this as it's my first time, but here's some screenshots I took from the 1946 Andy Panda cartoon 'The Wacky Weed'. Feel free to put them up on the site whenever.

Hi Gst95,

We do have a policy concerning submitting screenshots which you can read here . Since we have multiple people submitting screenshots, so we don't step on each others toes, we ask that you register as a researcher and "claim" screenshots first in case anyone else is already working on them. If you're not registered yet, you can see a list of what is currently in the queue here .

As you can see, we already have screenshots for "The Wacky Weed" in the queue to be uploaded, but we do appreciate your effort. If there are other cartoons that you think you'd like to submit screenshots for, please let me know and we'll get you registered.

Gst95
  • Gst95
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-09-18T20:09:00Z
Originally Posted by: eutychus 

Hey,

Hi Gst95,

We do have a policy concerning submitting screenshots which you can read here . Since we have multiple people submitting screenshots, so we don't step on each others toes, we ask that you register as a researcher and "claim" screenshots first in case anyone else is already working on them. If you're not registered yet, you can see a list of what is currently in the queue here .

As you can see, we already have screenshots for "The Wacky Weed" in the queue to be uploaded, but we do appreciate your effort. If there are other cartoons that you think you'd like to submit screenshots for, please let me know and we'll get you registered.

I don't have any other screenshots other than that one. However, I greatly appreciate you clearing up matters for me. I'd be happy to see screens for the short up soon (regardless of if they're mine or not). Cheers.
eutychus
2020-09-18T21:31:44Z

I don't have any other screenshots other than that one. However, I greatly appreciate you clearing up matters for me. I'd be happy to see screens for the short up soon (regardless of if they're mine or not). Cheers.

I'll put them on the fast track to get them uploaded.
Gst95
  • Gst95
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-09-22T05:33:00Z
New screens are looking great, nice work Dudeman.
kintutoons32
2020-09-22T06:03:14Z

Yeah, great job! Do you think you'd consider doing The Poet and Peasant (1946) next?
eutychus
2020-09-22T07:00:21Z
Originally Posted by: kintutoons32 

Yeah, great job! Do you think you'd consider doing The Poet and Peasant (1946) next?

I have that in the queue ... will try to get it up by the end of the week.

eutychus
2020-09-22T18:15:08Z
PS: I have adjusted the database so you can now request screenshots that we currently have in the queue but haven't posted yet. Please use that function from here on in. Thanks!