Bugs Bunny Golden Carrot Collection coming out in April- Page 4 - Forum.
2020-05-08T22:11:00Z
Originally Posted by: nickramer 

I don't get why they didn't replace the Daffy shorts from one of the Golden Collection disc with some iconic Bugs shorts that are absent in the set.

I've aware of the UK "And Friends" discs, as I have a box set with all-but-one of those issued in 2011. They removed the extras from some discs, modified the menus to read "X And Friends" for the disc description and removed the CGI shorts from the RR Super Stars disc. So it is possible for WB to do such.
Mesterius
2020-05-09T11:16:38Z
Originally Posted by: AaronReturn2004 

Originally Posted by: nickramer 

I don't get why they didn't replace the Daffy shorts from one of the Golden Collection disc with some iconic Bugs shorts that are absent in the set.

I've aware of the UK "And Friends" discs, as I have a box set with all-but-one of those issued in 2011. They removed the extras from some discs, modified the menus to read "X And Friends" for the disc description and removed the CGI shorts from the RR Super Stars disc. So it is possible for WB to do such.

Dude. Of course it's POSSIBLE. 😛 But this specific collection was done in the cheapest way possible. That's the point.
Gilition
2021-01-07T18:12:02Z
Looking back 8 months later, I don't understand why they would released this set. Not only is just double dips on a format that has all of them but what's the point of releasing a 5 disc set if they were gonna release the 80th Anniversary Bluray
FoxInAFix
2021-01-07T18:39:13Z
Originally Posted by: Gilition 

Looking back 8 months later, I don't understand why they would released this set. Not only is just double dips on a format that has all of them but what's the point of releasing a 5 disc set if they were gonna release the 80th Anniversary Bluray

Because cha-ching.