uVSthem
2019-11-30T07:51:06Z
Hey guys. There's a cartoon a saw back in the 90s that I've never been able to find again. I'm not sure if it was made in the 90s but I assume it was because I remember a news report on TV about how violent it was and that it is not appropriate for kids. All I remember is that mice get killed and one mouse is shown dead on a pair of broken eyeglasses with pool of blood around it. It was pretty much black and white except for the blood. I think another mouse was shown dead stabbed with knife or pair of scissors. The story may have been someone killing a bunch of mice in their house with whatever items they had laying around I really wish I had more info on this. I'm just going by memory of the news segment mainly. The news piece I saw was on ABC7 Eyewitness News at 5PM or 6PM in New York City. It was in the early to mid 1990s. They definitely showed the shot with the dead mouse and the eyeglasses on the news report.

If anyone has clues so I can prove to myself I did not dream this up please chime in.