jtizzard
2019-01-12T21:29:27Z
I Own The Looney Tunes Golden Collection DVDs And I Am Proud To Have All The Cartoons That Are On The DVDs But There Were Two Cartoons I Noticed Were Missing And Those Two Cartoons Are A Wild Hare And Rhapsody in Rivets And I Don't Like That I Don't Have These Two Cartoons in My Collection Coal Black And De Sebben Dwarfs is Also Missing But I Can Understand The Reason For That One is There An Answer Why They Were Not Included
WaltWiz1901
2019-01-12T22:00:48Z
A Wild Hare - albeit unremastered - can be found on Volume Three as part of the What's Up, Doc?: A Salute to Bugs Bunny television special.

Restored versions of both shorts can be found on the Platinum Collections (A Wild Hare is on Volume Two, Rhapsody in Rivets is on Volume Three) and the Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Academy Awards Animation Collection - I have no idea why they were left off the main programs of the Golden Collections.
Mesterius
2019-01-12T23:50:44Z
Originally Posted by: jtizzard 

I Own The Looney Tunes Golden Collection DVDs And I Am Proud To Have All The Cartoons That Are On The DVDs But There Were Two Cartoons I Noticed Were Missing And Those Two Cartoons Are A Wild Hare And Rhapsody in Rivets And I Don't Like That I Don't Have These Two Cartoons in My Collection Coal Black And De Sebben Dwarfs is Also Missing But I Can Understand The Reason For That One is There An Answer Why They Were Not Included

Could you please consider not using capital letters at the start of ALL words in your comments? It's tedious to read. Oh, and there's nothing wrong with using commas or periods either.
PopKorn Kat
2019-01-13T01:01:54Z
Originally Posted by: Mesterius 

Could you please consider not using capital letters at the start of ALL words in your comments? It's tedious to read. Oh, and there's nothing wrong with using commas or periods either.

Seconded.

jtizzard, I understand you're new, but I (and the other members of this forum) would really appreciate it if you would try your best to use proper English grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Thank you.
jtizzard
2019-01-13T14:56:41Z
Originally Posted by: PopKorn Kat 

Seconded.

jtizzard, I understand you're new, but I (and the other members of this forum) would really appreciate it if you would try your best to use proper English grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Thank you.

Sorry But This is The Way I Am Used To Typing I Don't Know How To Type The Way You Are Asking Me To I Hope This is Not Much of A Problem
Mesterius
2019-01-13T17:32:11Z

Originally Posted by: PopKorn Kat 

Seconded.

Thank you.

Sorry But This is The Way I Am Used To Typing I Don't Know How To Type The Way You Are Asking Me To I Hope This is Not Much of A Problem

It makes your comments tedious and time-consuming to read, so it really would be preferable if you wrote them in normal English.

As for HOW to type the other way... I assume that you have to manually press the Shift button on your keyboard to get a capital letter in front of every word you type? How about simply NOT pressing that button all the time? The general rule is to only use capital letters in the start of sentences, or when you're typing names/titles.
PopKorn Kat
2019-01-13T17:45:19Z
The points brought up regarding grammar and spelling are valid, but we've hit the four-post limit for going off-topic. I plan to privately alert the OP on this matter.

Furthermore, since the question originally posed has no official answer (and it's unlikely we'll ever see one), consider this topic locked.