PopKorn Kat
5 years ago
According to AWN  and Deadline , Warner Bros. has reportedly hired Jon and Josh Silberman to write a screenplay for a film called Coyote vs. Acme, starring Wile E. Coyote.

Who knows if this will actually be good, or if it will be stuck in development limbo like the Marvin the Martian, Bugs Bunny, and Pepe Le Pew movies WB announced...
nickramer
5 years ago
Uh-oh. I smell trouble.
ToonStar95
5 years ago
Is it going to be based on Ian Frazier's short story of the same name?
Edge84
5 years ago
Too bad. I was looking forward to seeing them in the big screen soon.
Mario500
5 years ago

Too bad. I was looking forward to seeing them in the big screen soon.

Originally Posted by: Edge84 

Could the author or authors of this message explain it?
PopKorn Kat
8 months ago
Despite having been fully completed, Coyote vs. Acme has been indefinitely shelved by Warner Bros. Discovery . What makes this disappointing is that the film reportedly received very good test scores when it was screened.

I was cautiously optimistic for this when it was first announced, but as production progressed, the news sounded more and more promising. Shame that it's been written off like many, many other WBD films.
RareSox
8 months ago
I half expected the film's files to be deleted like with Batgirl.
Bobby Bickert
8 months ago
According to a YouTube video (which I haven't watched) WB made SCOOB! 2 but then shelved it.
S. C. MacPeter
8 months ago
Really surprised to see that reaction. This film was off my radar and I would've probably skipped it, even with the recent drama. I'll wait to see to actually see it myself to give such glowing thoughts though

As for why Warner would've picked on it, I have no idea and don't think it deserved this treatment, but my guess is that international grossings weren't very glowing to the executives since Looney Tunes aren't as huge in other countries to my understanding unless something's changed (Tom and Jerry overshadow them in almost every foreign country by a landslide). That or the Discovery executives were just being mean to something beneath them, which while the least professional is the most expected at this point. Hopefully it gets a distributor in any case
RareSox
5 months ago
Can we just dox WBD to bankruptcy at this point
PopKorn Kat
5 months ago

Can we just dox WBD to bankruptcy at this point

Originally Posted by: RareSox 

Let's not condone doxxing, folks. That can get you into serious legal hot water.

Quick Reply