Nicholas DS
2018-08-02T02:03:49Z
I see there hasn't been a post in here in two years. But the whole idea seems solid! A great way to learn about new cartoons and then share your ideas of what you see.

Can anyone choose a cartoon to discuss or does it have to be chosen by staff? Is there any criteria I should know about?

What does anyone else think about this? Last I see they moved it to cartoon of the month.
eutychus
2018-08-04T21:45:59Z
Originally Posted by: Nicholas DS 

I see there hasn't been a post in here in two years. But the whole idea seems solid! A great way to learn about new cartoons and then share your ideas of what you see.

Can anyone choose a cartoon to discuss or does it have to be chosen by staff? Is there any criteria I should know about?

What does anyone else think about this? Last I see they moved it to cartoon of the month.

Yeah, this is something we tried to carry over from the old GAC boards but no one ever had the time to keep up with it. But we'd be more than happy to get it going again if anyone wanted to step up and do it on (hopefully) a weekly basis. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

OutOfOdor
2018-08-04T23:38:46Z
Originally Posted by: eutychus 

Yeah, this is something we tried to carry over from the old GAC boards but no one ever had the time to keep up with it. But we'd be more than happy to get it going again if anyone wanted to step up and do it on (hopefully) a weekly basis. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I'd love to do this, and I've been thinking about reviving it for quite some time now.
"With all respect to the great mousetrap."- Popeye, "The Spinach Overture" (1935)
eutychus
2018-08-05T00:10:38Z
Originally Posted by: OutOfOdor 

Originally Posted by: eutychus 

I'd love to do this, and I've been thinking about reviving it for quite some time now.

Drop me a PM and let me know what you have in mind. Thanks!

Nicholas DS
2018-08-05T02:52:44Z
Woohoo I'm stoked already!