GrindhouseGuru
2016-07-21T23:21:43Z
Just a few:

Marching Along
The Magic Music
Felix Makes Good 35MM restoration
Hansel & Gretel

And thats not all obviously. I just dont want to spoil all the fun for all of you ok. ๐Ÿ™‚
PopKorn Kat
2016-07-22T00:01:51Z
Got mine today too! ๐Ÿ™‚
DevonB
2016-07-22T00:49:50Z
Got mine, too! The quality of the 35mm Felix is astounding, considering it's an early entry..
Steve Stanchfield
2016-07-22T04:20:24Z
For the folks that ordered the 'Special' discs, they've started on their way as well- most went out today- and hopefully the rest of all the special orders tomorrow- working hard to catch all these things up finally after weeks of putting things together. Glad you like them!!
GrindhouseGuru
2016-07-22T10:56:40Z
My god Steve, The Hansel and Gretel is AWESOME!!!
BluYoshi88
2016-07-22T13:22:49Z
Got mine yesterday.
This is BluBat88's temporary username. I am currently working on getting a new password for my old account.
2016-07-22T18:58:22Z
Originally Posted by: Steve Stanchfield 

For the folks that ordered the 'Special' discs, they've started on their way as well- most went out today- and hopefully the rest of all the special orders tomorrow- working hard to catch all these things up finally after weeks of putting things together. Glad you like them!!

Thanks Steve! Got two of the four older Special discs I ordered arrived in the mailbox already! Can't wait to dive into these this weekend. Just had a quick question: are these older sets Blu only now rather than dual format?
Wataloon37
2016-07-23T20:11:43Z
All of the special discs that I ordered arrived today, but I got a problem. One of the shorts (All this and Rabbit Stew) isn't present on Special Disc 1 (Rare Cartoons). The shorts name is on the label but the actual short isn't on the Blu-ray disc. ๐Ÿค”
Wataloon37
2016-07-23T21:46:39Z
Also, the cartoon cornered disc is packed with a lot of great surprises and so does the Thunderbean Thursday 2016 set. Despite the strange case with the special disc one disc that I got (I don't know if other people have the same problem), the cartoons are great and I am glad that all the special discs and the Thunderbean Thursday 2016 set all arrived this week. I hope that the other special discs are great as well. I think I'll try and watch the rest of them within the next few days or so starting tonight.
Steve Stanchfield
2016-07-23T22:08:44Z
We're not doing the DVDs of the older sets any more... I did send DVD versions of the sets to people that didn't order any blu-rays, but figured that if they were ordering the Blus they wouldn't need the extra DVD... but I can send one if you'd like...

Sorry about the All This and Rabbit Stew... I think it was standard def in transfer originally... if anyone wants that especially let me know and I'll try to remaster...
Wataloon37
2016-07-23T22:24:58Z
PopKorn Kat
2016-07-24T01:38:42Z
Originally Posted by: Wataloon37 

All of the special discs that I ordered arrived today, but I got a problem. One of the shorts (All this and Rabbit Stew) isn't present on Special Disc 1 (Rare Cartoons). The shorts name is on the label but the actual short isn't on the Blu-ray disc. ๐Ÿค”

Got my discs today. I've only checked out the first disc, but...yeah, sorry Steve, but I have the same problem. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Wataloon37
2016-07-24T02:08:40Z
I just checked out special disc 8 (the telecine has landed) and it appears that the last two shorts "The Dog Catcher" and "Pests" are missing from the Blu-ray disc (I don't know if anyone else has this problem too).
nickramer
2016-07-24T02:10:06Z
I also found similar problems with disc 8 where both "Dog Catcher" and "Pests" are missing.
Wataloon37
2016-07-24T07:52:41Z
I just took a look at the third Blu-ray special disc "Before the Chains are on the Door" and I was wondering if anyone else had disc freezing problems? ๐Ÿค”
Steve Stanchfield
2016-07-24T16:44:08Z
It's either a bad disc or a fingerprint.....they all verified, so it should work- but with burnables sometimes there's an issue. Send mea note: stoves@thunderbeananimation.com
Steve Stanchfield
2016-07-24T16:44:48Z
Originally Posted by: nickramer 

I also found similar problems with disc 8 where both "Dog Catcher" and "Pests" are missing.

Yes- I can make the DVD for you on this- those are only on the standard def version..I should have noted that.
Wataloon37
2016-07-24T18:33:34Z
I have currently tried three different blu-ray players for the disc and it always freezes at the exact same spot (about 18 minutes into the disc). Sometimes though, it freezes and skips over. Other times though, it freezes and it doesn't skip over. I have also tried cleaning it to see if the problem was dirt or fingerprints but it still freezes right on the same spot. I think the disc that I got might be a faulty disc.
Wataloon37
2016-07-25T02:40:41Z
Would it be okay if I just order a replacement disc for the third special disc through PayPal?
2016-07-25T16:31:07Z
Hi Wataloon37, looks like Steve wrote above to email him about the disc.

No problem Steve. I'm a fan of dual format generally. It's nice to have DVDs for backup to play on the laptop, that sort of thing, but it's not necessary. Bluray is as close to a film experience as you can get at home, short of film anyway, and is preferred. It's great fun to see these cartoons projected off the blurays!