wiley207
  • wiley207
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
8 years ago
So, in lieu of those Scooby-Doo and Flintstones WWE crossover movies, along with "Tom & Jerry: Spy Quest" and "Scooby-Doo and KISS: Rock & Roll Mystery," Warner Bros. Animation is finally doing the unthinkable: a crossover of the Looney Tunes and Scooby-Doo! It's just titled "Scooby-Doo! Looney Mystery." The main plot isn't clear, but it appears to be about a phantom stealing Bugs and Daffy's films. Of course Bugs and Daffy are in it, but we'll also be seeing Porky Pig, Sylvester, Tweety, the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote, the Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Foghorn Leghorn, and others! The Scooby gang is drawn in the same "realistic" style as "What's New, Scooby-Doo" and the 2004-2009 direct-to-video movies, and the Looney Tunes are drawn in their "classic" forms (well, at least similar to many of the 2000s Looney Tunes productions) and is animated pretty well! I'm not sure who's doing the overseas animation, but given how good it looks, it's a safe bet that Lotto Animation is doing it. It's said that Tim Maltby will be directing, and that the music is done by Gigi Meroni and Rich Dickerson (at least it's not Andy Sturmer!) I'm also hoping DigiPost.TV does the sound editing, which would then mean we get to hear the classic Treg Brown/Warner Bros. sound effects used with the proper characters once again!
Here's a link to the trailer !
Pokey J.Anti-Blockhead
8 years ago

So, in lieu of those Scooby-Doo and Flintstones WWE crossover movies, along with "Tom & Jerry: Spy Quest" and "Scooby-Doo and KISS: Rock & Roll Mystery," Warner Bros. Animation is finally doing the unthinkable: a crossover of the Looney Tunes and Scooby-Doo! It's just titled "Scooby-Doo! Looney Mystery." The main plot isn't clear, but it appears to be about a phantom stealing Bugs and Daffy's films. Of course Bugs and Daffy are in it, but we'll also be seeing Porky Pig, Sylvester, Tweety, the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote, the Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Foghorn Leghorn, and others! The Scooby gang is drawn in the same "realistic" style as "What's New, Scooby-Doo" and the 2004-2009 direct-to-video movies, and the Looney Tunes are drawn in their "classic" forms (well, at least similar to many of the 2000s Looney Tunes productions) and is animated pretty well! I'm not sure who's doing the overseas animation, but given how good it looks, it's a safe bet that Lotto Animation is doing it. It's said that Tim Maltby will be directing, and that the music is done by Gigi Meroni and Rich Dickerson (at least it's not Andy Sturmer!) I'm also hoping DigiPost.TV does the sound editing, which would then mean we get to hear the classic Treg Brown/Warner Bros. sound effects used with the proper characters once again!
Here's a link to the trailer !

Originally Posted by: wiley207 

I've hear about it..Snooper & Blabber will match wits, Johnny Quest, Ruff and Reddy, Shazzan with Chuck & Nancy, and by arrangement with Classic Media, Rocky and Bullwinkle..the Jay Ward effects will be there as well. The Capitol Hi-Q music including many long unused will be used, incl. tracks used in Ruff amnd Reddy, Plan 9, Night of the Living Dead and Ren and Stimpy's Sven hopek will be used.
Pokey J.Anti-Blockhead
8 years ago
Yeah....April Fool (Wileyvision) This should be in the April Fool's Threads part..good job..

Quick Reply

© 2024 - YetAnotherForum.NET