Disney shelves live-action "Dumbo" due to Tim Burton's meltdown - Forum.
ParamountCartoons
2015-04-01T15:00:02Z

Thank goodness they did it, because it was becoming a joke. There was a incident, according to Variety and TMZ, where Tim Burton went on a rant
Tim Burton yelled "I CAN'T STAND REMAKING DUMBO!!!! I WISH GOD WOULD BRING BACK WALT DISNEY! HE WOULD MAKE NEW CLASSICS!
! I CAN'T COMPUTERIZE BIG ELEPHANTS! I DON'T LIKE TO DRAW! SAVE THE ANIMALS! SOMEBODY CARE ABOUT THE ANIMALS! REANIMATE
WALT DISNEY! GET HIM OUT OF HIS CRYNOGENIC CHAMBER! SCIENCE NEEDS TO DR. FRANKENSTEIN LEGENDS LIKE WALT! I WISH TOBACCO WAS NEVER MADE!"

He went on ranting and raving, calling out Bob Iger for being greedy, until finally he screamed in his meltdown:

"I QUIT DISNEY! HOORRRAAAY!"

John Lasster said after Burton's metldown: "Dumbo is one of the most influential animated Disney movies ever. I got rid of the DTV sequel now
after this inappropriate and childish behavior I can safely say Disney halted the live-action CG remake".

Sources say that Disney will no longer produce live-action version of stories they already adapted for animation.

!SLOOF LIRPA

Seriosuly this story would work better if Mel Gibson was on the set of a live-action remake of "Pocohantas".