ParamountCartoons
2015-03-24T21:09:02Z
I noticed when I search for Noveltoons, Paramount cartoon openings are shown for whatever fanbase the users into.

Is interest in the Paramount cartoons growing with YouTube?

Other studios' fan-made opening sequences are done as well, from WB to Disney and sometimes MGM. But Paramount's cartoons has a growing fanbase and is crossing over with other fanbases as well.

Here's a Paramount-meets-MGM one:

Here's a redrawn one:

here's more

And here some Hasbro shows with Paramount style titles:

Is interest in Paramount cartoons growing? Back in the day I was laughed at for liking these shorts. Especially you-know-what.
LuckyToon
2015-03-24T22:36:44Z
Interesting

A friend of mine on YouTube "Chetreanu Mihai Alexandru" does recreated titles for mainly the Famous Studios cartoons from the 40's and 50's. I even sent him a recreation of the 1950's Casper opening I recreated myself for him to use in his recreations of the Casper cartoons he did so far.

Check out his channel here .
nickramer
2015-03-25T02:51:25Z
Some people have too much time on their hands...........
LuckyToon
2015-03-29T10:26:49Z
Speaking of fan-made Paramount openings, I actually want to do my own as well, but I don't have a video editing software to make them (like After Effects).

My fan-made Paramount openings would actually be similar instead. Because I'm planning to use the Columbia Tristar Home Video logo by calling it Columbia Tristar Pictures and would feature anime characters you don't know about in the openings.

For right now, I did do two of my own fan-made are of one fan-made series I made up.

Azumanga Tunes Title Card Art 1 
Azumanga Tunes Title Card Art 2 
ParamountCartoons
2015-03-29T19:03:55Z
Originally Posted by: LuckyToon 

Speaking of fan-made Paramount openings, I actually want to do my own as well, but I don't have a video editing software to make them (like After Effects).

My fan-made Paramount openings would actually be similar instead. Because I'm planning to use the Columbia Tristar Home Video logo by calling it Columbia Tristar Pictures and would feature anime characters you don't know about in the openings.

For right now, I did do two of my own fan-made are of one fan-made series I made up.

Wow you do them too?

Are Paramount cartoons becoming more and more popular........

Why didn't Cartoon Network have the rights to show the entire pre-50 Republic package during CN's heyday and not just a few PD ones here and there? I guess they wanted to squeeze in more Scooby-Doo?

It's always baffled me. They could always edit out the racial stereotypes............

They did play on AMC, but I did not know this at the time. By the time I tried to hunt down original titles, AMC was rebranded and ad-supported.

I bet Jerry Beck has this frustration....................

LuckyToon
2015-03-29T20:19:31Z
Originally Posted by: ParamountCartoons 

Originally Posted by: LuckyToon 

Wow you do them too?

Yep, but I never did an actual video of these yet.
nickramer
2015-03-31T14:15:28Z
Originally Posted by: ParamountCartoons 

Why didn't Cartoon Network have the rights to show the entire pre-50 Republic package during CN's heyday and not just a few PD ones here and there? I guess they wanted to squeeze in more Scooby-Doo?

Probably, because they already had more interesting theatrical cartoons to show or didn't care for them. I mean they're no gold standard shorts.