Plans for a New Live-action Movie Based on the Animated Movie Titled "The... - Forum.
LuckyToon
2015-08-07T01:47:56Z
No Disney, NOOOOO!!! Don't ruin my favorite underrated animated film and turn it into a money making live-action film!
nickramer
2015-08-07T03:34:45Z
Calm down. Just because it's announced doesn't mean it will indeed happen. They haven't announced a planned date yet.
LuckyToon
2015-08-08T06:46:52Z
Originally Posted by: nickramer 

Calm down. Just because it's announced doesn't mean it will indeed happen. They haven't announced a planned date yet.

I hope it doesn't happen, since I hate to see any of my favorite animated films being ruined by live-action remakes of those films.

The only animated film they should do a live-action remake of is "The Fox and the Hound."
wiley207
2015-08-10T22:56:12Z
This isn't a good idea. "The Sword in the Stone" is not one of Disney's more popular animated films. I remember how it flopped with its' 1983 reissue, and how it was one of the earliest Disney animated films to come to home video in the early days of their "Walt Disney Classics" video line (early 1986.) It's also one of the few Disney animated features that was NOT adapted into a book-and-audio read-along, like many others were (Disneyland Records largely ignored this film, except for an LP featuring the songs.)

Besides, if I want to see a live-action screaming squirrel, I could always watch that Bridgestone commercial with the screaming animals.