Bobby Bickert
2024-01-02T01:12:50Z
Boomerang is juggling their schedule starting tomorrow, January 2nd. There's now a LOT of duplication. The shows that had been airing on weekday mornings like Baby Looney Tunes, The Flintstone Kids, Tom & Jerry Kids and A Pup Named Scooby Doo have moved to Saturday and Sunday morning. The Looney Tunes Show has also moved to Saturday and Sunday. Wacky Races (the original series) has returned but Laff-A-Lympics has been dropped. Top Cat has been dropped. And the Cartoon Cartoons have been dropped from weekdays.

Boomerang's new weekday schedule:

Looney Tunes airs at 6:00 AM.
New Looney Tunes airs at 7:00 AM.
The Tom and Jerry Show airs at 7:30 AM.
Tom and Jerry airs at 8:00 AM.
Wacky Races airs at 9:00 AM.
Yogi's Treasure Hunt airs at 9:30 AM.
Yogi Bear airs at 10:00 AM.
The Flintstones airs at 10:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
The Jetsons airs at 11:30 AM, 12:00 PM and 12:30 PM.
Scooby Doo, Where Are You? airs at 1:00 PM.
What's New, Scooby Doo? airs at 1:30 PM.
Popeye airs at 2:00 PM.
Looney Tunes airs at 3:00 PM. (same cartoons as 6:00 AM block)
New Looney Tunes airs at 4:00 PM. (same cartoons as 7:00 AM block)
The Tom and Jerry Show airs at 4:30 PM. (same episode as 7:30 AM)
Tom and Jerry airs at 5:00 PM. (same cartoons as 8:00 AM block)
Wacky Races airs at 6:00 PM. (same episode as 9:00 AM)
Yogi's Treasure Hunt airs at 6:30 PM. (same episode as 9:30 AM)
Yogi Bear airs at 7:00 PM. (same cartoons as 10:00 AM block)
The Flintstones airs at 7:30 PM and 8:00 PM. (same episodes as 10:30 AM and 11:00 AM)
The Jetsons airs at 8:30 PM, 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM. (same episodes as 11:30 AM, 12:00 PM and 12:30 PM)
Popeye airs at 10:00 PM. (same cartoons as 2:00 PM block)
Scooby Doo, Where Are You? airs at 11:00 PM. (same episode as 1:00 PM)
What's New, Scooby Doo? airs at 11:30 PM. (same episode as 1:30PM)
Boomerang Theater airs at 12:00 AM.
Filler if Boomerang Theater is less than two hours long.
Rotating block from 2:00 AM to 4:00 AM.
Rotating block from 4:00 AM to 6:00 AM.

After showing first episodes of TV series on January 1st, on January 2nd Boomerang is (mostly) starting over, showing second episodes of the TV series that weren't dropped from the schedule.
Bobby Bickert
2024-01-03T00:42:49Z
The schedule I posted yesterday turned out to not be completely accurate. It looks like Boomerang is going to air rotating blocks from 2:00 AM to 4:00 AM and from 4:00 AM to 6:00 AM. So far there's:

Monday
The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries airs at 2:00 AM, 2:30 AM, 3:00 AM and 3:30 AM.
Looney Tunes airs from 4:00 AM to 6:00 AM, followed by the usual 6:00 AM block of Looney Tunes. (Still not as much as the four hour block of Looney Tunes that used to air on Cartoon Network on Saturday mornings.)

Tuesday
Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated airs at 2:00 AM, 2:30 AM, 3:00 AM and 3:30 AM.
The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo airs at 4:00 AM, 4:30 AM 5:00 AM and 5:30 AM.

Wednesday
Yogi's Gang airs at 2:00 AM, 2:30 AM, 3:00 AM and 3:30 AM.
Jabberjaw airs at 4:00 AM, 4:30 AM, 5:00 AM and 5:30 AM. (Someone at Boomerang must really like that cowardly great white shark.)

Thursday
Tom and Jerry Tales airs at 2:00 AM, 2:30 AM, 3:00 AM and 3:30 AM.
Tom and Jerry airs from 4:00 AM to 6:00 AM. (And it's a different block of cartoons than the one that aired at 8:00 AM and 5:00 AM.)

Friday
What's New, Scooby Doo? airs at 2:00 AM, 2:30 AM, 3:00 AM and 3:30 AM.
Jonny Quest (the original series) airs at 4:00 AM, 4:30 AM, 5:00 AM and 5:30 AM.

Saturday
The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack airs at 2:00 AM, 2:30 AM, 3:00 AM and 3:30 AM.
Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends airs at 4:00 AM, 4:30 AM, 5:00 AM and 5:30 AM.

Sunday
Captain Planet and the Planeteers airs at 2:00 AM, 2:30 AM, 3:00 AM and 3:30 AM.
The Powerpuff Girls airs at 4:00 AM, 4:30 AM, 5:00 AM and 5:30 AM.
Bobby Bickert
2024-01-05T20:49:40Z
I was wrong about the block of shows that had been airing on weekday mornings being dropped. They were moved to weekends. Ditto The Looney Tunes Show. (The Looney Tunes Show is also now airing on Cartoon Network, 7:00 AM weekdays, 11:30 AM and 12:00 PM Saturdays, and 12:00 PM and 12:30 PM Sundays.) And Captain Planet and the Planeteers and the Cartoon Cartoons have moved to weekends. The original Tom and Jerry shorts are no longer airing on weekends. And Saturday and Sunday now have two more hours of "the most hated cartoon character of all time".

Boomerang's new Saturday and Sunday schedule:

The Looney Tunes Show airs at 6:00 AM, 6:30 AM and 7:00 AM.
Baby Looney Tunes airs at 7:30 AM.
Tom & Jerry Kids airs at 8:00 AM.
The Flintstone Kids airs at 8:30 AM.
Yo, Yogi! airs at 9:00 AM
A Pup Named Scooby Doo airs at 9:30 AM.
Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo airs at 10:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Tom and Jerry Show airs at 11:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:00 PM and 12:30 PM.
Looney Tunes airs at 1:00 PM.
New Looney Tunes airs at 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM.
Taz-Mania airs at 3:00 PM and 3:30 PM.
The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries airs at 4:00 PM and 4:30 PM.
The New Scooby Doo Mysteries airs at 5:00 PM and 5:30 PM.
Scooby Doo, Where Are You? airs at 6:00 PM and 6:30 PM.
The Tom and Jerry Show airs at 7:00 PM and 7:30 PM.
Looney Tunes airs at 8:00 PM. (same block that aired at 1:00 PM)
New Looney Tunes airs at 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM. (same episodes that aired at 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM)
Taz-Mania airs at 10:00 PM and 10:30 PM. (same episodes that aired at 3:00 PM and 3:30 PM)
The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries airs at 11:00 PM and 11:30 PM. (same episodes that aired at 4:00 PM and 4:30 PM)
The New Scooby Doo Mysteries airs at 12:00 AM and 12:30 AM.
Popeye airs at 1:00 AM.
Rotating block from 2:00 AM to 4:00 AM.
Rotating block from 4:00 AM to 6:00 AM.
Bobby Bickert
2024-01-09T00:14:46Z
Another tweak to Boomerang's schedule. Yogi's Space Race is now airing at 9:30 AM and 6:30 PM weekdays, replacing Yogi's Treasure Hunt, once again before they had aired every episode. (So now you can check my previous post on the second page of this thread about Yogi's Treasure Hunt for the additions I made, like Earl Kress replacing Tom Ruegger as story editor fairly early in the third season.)

(I only got to watch a little bit of the first episode of Yogi's Space Race because my oldest nephew called. I had only read about it in Jeff Lenburg's The Encyclopedia of Animated Cartoon Series. I didn't know that Jabberjaw, characters from The Buford Files and characters from The Galloping Ghost are in it. Mel Blanc basically used a variation of his Daffy Duck voice for Quackup. Yet another Hanna-Barbera series that Gary Owens did voicework for. And I'm surprised that the villain's dog sidekick didn't do the famous Don Messick snicker.)

EDIT: I watched an entire episode of Yogi's Space Race. It's definitely Frank Welker voicing the villain's dog sidekick; I hear traces of Schlepcar. (And I think Frank Welker voiced the villain as well.) Boo Boo has been replaced by Scarebear, voiced by Joe Besser. And yet Don Messick's name is in the voice credits. And some interesting names in the voice credits: Ted Cassidy (Lurch on The Addams Family), Ralph James (Orson on Mork and Mindy) and Harold Peary (The Great Gildersleeve). The end credits look they're superimposed on model sheets:

And narrator Gary Owens kept calling Jabberjaw "Jabberjaws". ("No respect! No respect!")

EDIT #2: The episode that aired yesterday was "The Prehistoric Planet". So of course Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble are in it. (But both of them looked off-model to me.) For some reason Grape Ape is in this episode. And I spotted a cel-painting error: In one scene Huckleberry Hound's muzzle is the same color as his body and the rest of his head instead of beige. (This seems to happen a lot with these later revivals of the early Hanna-Barbera characters.)

EDIT #3: The episode that aired yesterday, "The Pongo Tongo Classic", had a guest appearance by Jana of the Jungle (which I never watched). She rescued most of the racers from "space apes" by throwing her necklace like a boomerang, like Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman throwing her tiara and (later) Xena throwing her chakram.

EDIT #4: In the episode that aired yesterday, "The Spartikan Spectacular", narrator Gary Owens says "beautiful downtown Spartika". That definitely would have gone over my head as a child. But I might have gotten the reference to commercials for American Express. ("Galactic Express. Don't leave home without it.")

EDIT #5: In the episode that aired yesterday, "Race Through Oz", the villain's dog referenced Dynomutt. And during the course of the previous episode, "The Lost Planet of Atlantis", narrator Gary Owens finally started saying "Jabberjaw" instead of "Jabberjaws". ("At last some respect! Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!")

EDIT #6: Quick McGraw made a guest appearance in the episode that aired yesterday, "Race Through Wet Galoshes". But instead of a gun, he pulled a pencil out of his holster and used it to redraw the scene to rescue the racers (except the villain and his dog) from Western outlaws. Jana of the Jungle was name-dropped, and so was Posse Impossible from The CB Bears. And the villain told narrator Gary Owens "You bet your bippy!", another reference that would have gone over my head as a child.

EDIT #7: Yet another reference to Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In in the episode that aired yesterday, "The Borealis Triangle". One of the characters (not narrator Gary Owens) said "Sock it to him!". And Gary Owens is back to saying "Jabberjaws" instead of "Jabberjaw". ("No respect! No respect!")

EDIT #8: Now it was Gary Owens' turn to say "Sock it to 'em!" in the episode that aired yesterday, "Race to the Center of the Universe". And the "Space Race Biography" of Huckleberry Hound included a gag that harks back to Tex's Southern Wolf/Carolina Wolf/Rebel Wolf.

EDIT #9: Frankenstein Jr. (and Buzz) made a guest appearance in the episode that aired yesterday, "Race Through the Planet of the Monsters", to refuel everyone after their fuel tanks were drained by "Count Crackula's" bats. (But neither one spoke.) And an animator's hand reached into the frame to catch all of the racers when they were plummeting after being drained of fuel.

EDIT #10: Another "Sock it to 'em!" by Gary Owens in the series finale, "Franzia". And he's back to saying "Jabberjaw" instead of "Jabberjaws". (But he still offended Jabberjaw by calling him a fish instead of a shark. "No respect! No respect!")
Bobby Bickert
2024-01-11T22:03:45Z
Originally Posted by: Slowly I Turn 

A couple of others coming up if the schedule holds
The Good, the Bad, the Huckleberry November 17
Jetsons meet the Flintstones Nov 22

Tonight's (January 11th) Boomerang Theater is Yogi and the Invasion of the Space Bears, which I don't think has been shown yet.

Also, "A Tale of Two Kitties" and "Fast and Furry-ous" have been added to one of Boomerang's blocks of Looney Tunes.

EDIT: Now "Walky Talky Hawky" has been added to one of Boomerang's blocks of Looney Tunes.
Bobby Bickert
2024-01-17T00:33:04Z

A couple of others coming up if the schedule holds
The Good, the Bad, the Huckleberry November 17
Jetsons meet the Flintstones Nov 22

January 17th's Boomerang Theater is Yogi and the Magical Flight of the Spruce Goose. (Probably because it's going to be followed by two hours of Yogi's Gang.) I think that leaves just Yogi's Great Escape that hasn't been shown. (And since Boomerang Theater has shown Hey There, It's Yogi Bear!, how about showing The Man Called Flintstone too?

Slowly I Turn
2024-01-17T14:40:52Z
Yogi's Great Escape and Yogi's Ark Lark are both on the schedule for Thursday 1/25. Same day Yogi's Galaxy Goof Ups replaces Yogi's Space Race. Someone at Boomerang loves Yogi!

and in something more surprising also on 1/25 Wally Gator replaces Wacky Races at 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
Bobby Bickert
2024-01-18T23:03:12Z
So Boomerang must have access to the Saturday Superstar Movies that WB owns. But they probably won't show "The Banana Splits In Hocus Pocus Park" since that's not something that's currently on Boomerang's schedule. (And I suppose any hope of The Banana Splits Adventure Hour being released on DVD is gone now that Earl Kress is no longer with us. He said that complete episodes survive only in an outdated videotape format.)

I wonder if Boomerang will show complete episodes of The New Hanna-Barbera Cartoon Series or just the Wally Gator segments like they're doing with Yogi Bear?
Bobby Bickert
2024-01-23T00:21:42Z
Originally Posted by: Bobby Bickert 

The schedule I posted yesterday turned out to not be completely accurate. It looks like Boomerang is going to air rotating blocks from 2:00 AM to 4:00 AM and from 4:00 AM to 6:00 AM on weekdays. So far there's:

Monday
The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries airs at 2:00 AM, 2:30 AM, 3:00 AM and 3:30 AM.
Looney Tunes airs from 4:00 AM to 6:00 AM, followed by the usual 6:00 AM block of Looney Tunes. (Still not as much as the four hour block of Looney Tunes that used to air on Cartoon Network on Saturday mornings.)

Tonight's two hour block of Looney Tunes includes:

"Freeze Frame"
"The Fright Before Christmas"
"From Hare To Eternity"
"Gift Wrapped"

(Four weeks after Christmas...)

Also, tomorrow morning's 6:00 AM and 3:00 PM block of Looney Tunes include "Hare and Loathing in Las Vegas". So Boomerang must have access to the Larry Doyle shorts.

Bobby Bickert
2024-01-24T00:17:24Z
Tonight (January 23rd) on Boomerang:

Scooby Doo and the Spooky Scarecrow (2014) airs at 12:00 AM.
Scooby Doo: Spooky Games (2012) airs at 12:30 AM.
Scooby Doo: Mecha Mutt Menace (2014) airs at 1:00 AM.
Scooby Doo and Guess Who? airs at 1:30 AM.
Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated airs at 2:00 AM, 2:30 AM and 3:00 AM.
The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo at 3:30 AM.
Boomerang Theater (Scooby Doo and the Curse of the 13th Ghost) airs at 4:00 AM.
Wacky Races (the revival) airs at 5:45 AM.
Bobby Bickert
2024-01-25T00:35:52Z

Yogi's Great Escape and Yogi's Ark Lark are both on the schedule for Thursday 1/25. Same day Yogi's Galaxy Goof Ups replaces Yogi's Space Race. Someone at Boomerang loves Yogi!

My cable TV box's guide lists these voice cast members for Yogi's Great Escape:

Daws Butler (of course)
Susan Blu
William Callaway (Square Bear on Help! It's The Hair Bear Bunch)
Hamilton Camp
Dustin Diamond

No mention of Don Messick, who had to have voiced Boo Boo and Ranger Smith (and possibly other characters). And I wonder which character(s) the late Dustin Diamond (Screech on Good Morning Miss Bliss and Saved by the Bell) voiced?

Also, two episodes of Yogi's Gang air between Yogi's Great Escape and the Saturday Superstar Movie Yogi's Ark Lark. You'd think that they would show Yogi's Ark Lark first since it was the "pilot" for Yogi's Gang.
Bobby Bickert
2024-01-27T01:20:38Z

and in something more surprising also on 1/25 Wally Gator replaces Wacky Races at 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM.

I watched Wally Gator last night. And it was all Wally Gator, no Lippy the Lion and Hardy Har Har, no Touche' Turtle and Dum Dum. They managed to squeeze in four cartoons vs. three cartoons for their Yogi block, probably because they showed the opening at the beginning, the opening title card for each cartoon, and an end title card at the end. (Plus there was only one commercial break, between the second and third cartoons.) No end credits, no individual credits for each cartoon. (If these cartoons had them to begin with.) The first cartoon looked like it had been restored, the rest had a lot of dirt and other debris on the prints, plus the final cartoon had slightly faded colors. Hopefully these prints weren't used for the DVD set.

(Also, in "Gator-Napper" Wally's scat singing includes "scooby dooby dooby". I'm sure it was just coincidence, like William Shatner's character in The Outer Limits being part of "Project Vulcan".)

Galaxy Goof-Ups is nowhere near as good as Yogi's Space Race. No narration by Gary Owens. (And thus no references to Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In.) Fewer characters. No guest appearances by other Hanna-Barbera characters (yet).The kidnapped princess in "The Purloined Princess" was trying to imitate Katharine Hepburn, but she overdid the "really"s a la Terrytoons. It's mainly of interest to see how outdated some of the "future" looks now, like huge computers that use punch cards, and a really bizarre scene set in a disco, with a song recycled from The Jetsons:

Also, after an encounter with a dragon, in addition to getting burned to a crisp, Quackup's beak falls off and he has to put it back on. I wonder where they got that idea from? ("Here is your beeg mouth Senor Duck.")

If these end credits are correct for this series, only six animators are credited for the entire series. (Plus one animator credited for "song sequences", which I'm guessing refers to the disco scenes.) That's not much more than a Fred Quimby-produced Tom and Jerry short.

Also note that the final image has notations for the animators. So the end credits for Galaxy Goof-Ups were superimposed over model sheets, just like Yogi's Space Race.

EDIT: More thoughts about Galaxy Goof-Ups now that I've watched all but one episode (because my oldest nephew called):

Of the twelve episodes that I watched, all but one had a trippy, surreal sequence set in a disco. Most or maybe even all of these disco scenes are on YouTube, if you're really bored.

The animators tried to make the characters do wild Tex Avery-style takes, but they were hampered by the limited animation (which was probably being done in another country by this point).

Another "dated" bit in this series set in the future: a "video phone" with a rotary dial! Yes, this series was made in 1978. But my family got our first push button phone in 1979. (Also, in "Captain Snerdley Goes Bananas" a sanitarium nurse is wearing go go boots.)

Quackup's beak got knocked off again, I think in "The Clone Ranger", this time because Scarebear landed on top of him. But this time after he put it back on, he made a sarcastic comment. (But not "Thanks for the sour persimmons, cousin.".)

I spotted the same cel-painting error in two episodes, "The Clone Ranger" and "The Space Pirates": in one scene Huckleberry Hounds ears were painted the same color as his body and most of his head instead of black. In another episode, I think "Dino-Mite", Captain Snerdley's hair was painted white instead of red. (And it was really noticeable because it was when the back of his head was shown.) Even worse, in "Space Station USA" Huckleberry Hound's voice came out of Yogi Bear's mouth.

Speaking of voices, even though there are nineteen names in the voice cast, the lion's share of the voicework was done by veterans Daws Butler, Mel Blanc and John Stephenson, plus Joe Besser. (And I appreciate Joe Besser more as a cartoon voice actor after watching Galaxy Goof-Ups. He was able to incorporate his "persona", saying certain words louder and saying his trademark lines like "Ya silly!", whereas in Yogi's Space Race Scarebear didn't have much personality besides constantly being scared, probably because he had much less screentime.) Don Messick pretty much voiced villains. I heard Janet Waldo and Lennie Weinrib (using the same voice he used for the spoiled prince in 1001 Rabbit Tales) in "Space Station USA". (And someone did a really good Mae West impersonation in the disco scene in that episode.) I heard Marilyn Schreffler in "The Return of Tacky Cat". But I don't know who voiced the "Katharine Hepburn" princess in "The Purloined Princess" and "The Return of Tacky Cat", or who voiced the recurring villainess Zangra.
Bobby Bickert
2024-01-30T00:43:59Z
New additions to Boomerang's blocks of Looney Tunes:

"Porky's Duck Hunt"
"Rabbit Seasoning"

And "The Night Before Christmas" has been added to one of Boomerang's blocks of Tom and Jerry.
Bobby Bickert
2024-01-31T01:13:53Z

Wednesday
Jabberjaw airs at 4:00 AM, 4:30 AM, 5:00 AM and 5:30 AM. (Someone at Boomerang must really like that cowardly great white shark.)

Different overnight programming on Boomerang this Wednesday, January 31st:

Boomerang Theater (Top Cat and the Beverly Hills Cats) airs at 12:00 AM.
Top Cat airs at 2:00 AM, 2:30 AM, 3:00 AM and 3:30 AM.
Wacky Races (the original series) airs at 4:00 AM, 4:30 AM, 5:00 AM and 5:30 AM.

Bobby Bickert
2024-02-03T00:29:18Z
Minor changes to Boomerang's weekend schedule this weekend:

The New Scooby Doo Movies airs at 10:00 AM, replacing two episodes of Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo.

For some reason Care Bears: Unlock the Magic Quest for the Rainbow Stone (2023) is being shown on Boomerang both days this weekend. On Saturday it airs at 8:00 AM, instead of Tom & Jerry Kids. On Sunday it airs at 9:00 AM, instead of Yo, Yogi!.

Finally, , on Sunday "A Wild Hare" gets added to one of Boomerang's blocks of Looney Tunes. (More Tex Avery is always good.)
Bobby Bickert
2024-02-06T01:15:47Z
Beginning today, Boomerang starts showing season three of The Flintstones. Hopefully they'll now be showing the entire series instead of just the first two seasons (with the occasional exception).

Also, tonight's overnight block of Looney Tunes on Boomerang includes "Blooper Bunny".

Tomorrow (February 7th), Boomerang's block of Looney Tunes includes a new addition: "Bugs Bunny's Christmas Carol".
Bobby Bickert
2024-02-09T00:34:48Z

Wednesday

Different overnight programming on Boomerang this Wednesday, January 31st:

Boomerang Theater (Top Cat and the Beverly Hills Cats) airs at 12:00 AM.
Top Cat airs at 2:00 AM, 2:30 AM, 3:00 AM and 3:30 AM.
Wacky Races (the original series) airs at 4:00 AM, 4:30 AM, 5:00 AM and 5:30 AM.

The rotating blocks last night were Top Cat (again) and the original Wacky Races (again). So this may be a permanent change to Boomerang's schedule.

Also, tonight's overnight block of Tom and Jerry includes "The Two Mouseketeers", which I don't think is in regular rotation on Boomerang. (But I'm not positive.)

And tomorrow's Popeye block on Boomerang includes "Spooky Swabs" (again).

Bobby Bickert
2024-02-10T01:11:14Z
Tomorrow (February 10th) Boomerang has special programming in honor of Chinese New Year (Year of the Dragon):

Jonny Quest (the original series) airs at 6:00 AM.
The Smurfs (the original series) airs at 6:30 AM, 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM.
Laff-A-Lympics airs at 8:00 AM.
Yogi's Space Race airs at 8:30 AM.
Wacky Races (the original series) airs at 9:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Jabberjaw airs at 10:00 AM.
Wally Gator airs at 10:30 AM.
The Flintstones (a Season 5 episode) airs at 11:00 AM.
New Looney Tunes airs at 11:30 AM
The Looney Tunes Show airs at 12:00 PM.
Looney Tunes ("Knighty Knight Bugs"/"Knight-mare Hare"/"Prince Varmint") airs at 12:30 PM.
The Tom and Jerry Show/Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo/Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo airs at 1:00 PM.
The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo airs at 1:30 PM.
Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated airs at 2:00 PM.
What's New Scooby Doo? airs at 2:30 PM.
The Looney Tunes Show airs at 3:00 PM.
Jabberjaw airs at 3:30 PM.
Wally Gator airs at 4:00 PM.
Wacky Races (the original series) airs at 4:30 PM and 5:00 PM.
Jabberjaw airs at 5:30 PM.
Looney Tunes ("Knighty Knight Bugs"/"Knight-mare Hare"/"Prince Varmint") airs at 6:00 PM.
New Looney Tunes airs at 6:30 PM.
The Looney Tunes Show airs at 7:00 PM.
Boomerang Theater (The Sword and the Scoob) airs at 7:30 PM.
The Powerpuff Girls airs after Boomerang Theater.
What's New Scooby Doo? airs at 9:30 PM and 10:00 PM.
The Looney Tunes Show airs at 10:30 PM.
The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo airs at 11:00 PM.
Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo airs at 11:30 PM.
Boomerang Theater (Tom and Jerry: The Lost Dragon) airs at 12:00 AM.
Tom and Jerry Tales airs at 1:15 AM.
Adventure Time airs at 1:45 AM.
We Baby Bears airs from 2:15 AM to 3:00 AM.
Ben 10: Alien Force airs at 3:00 AM.
Captain Planet and the Planeteers airs at 3:30 AM.
Jonny Quest (the original series) airs at 4:00 AM.
The Smurfs (the original series) airs at 4:30 AM, 5:00 AM and 5:30 AM.
Bobby Bickert
2024-02-11T00:40:26Z
Tomorrow (February 11th) Boomerang's schedule seems to be dog-themed:

Laff-A-Lympics airs at 6:00 AM and 6:30 AM.
A Pup Named Scooby Doo airs at 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM.
Taz-Mania airs at 8:00 AM.
The Looney Tunes Show airs at 8:30 AM.
New Looney Tunes airs at 9:00 AM.
The Tom and Jerry Show airs at 9:30 AM.
Looney Tunes (including "Feed the Kitty") airs at 10:00 AM.
Tom and Jerry airs at 11:00 AM.
Top Cat airs at 11:30 AM.
Yogi's Treasure Hunt airs at 12:00 PM and 12:30 PM.
Wacky Races (the original series) airs at 1:00 PM
Boomerang Theater (The Good, the Bad and Huckleberry Hound) airs at 1:30 PM.
The Jetsons (the 1960's episodes) airs at 3:30 PM, 4:00 PM and 4:30 PM.
The Jetsons (the 1980's episodes) airs at 5:00 PM, 5:30 PM, 6:00 PM and 6:30 PM.
Looney Tunes/Tom and Jerry/Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo airs at 7:00 PM. (Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo is football-themed.)
The Scooby Doo Show (football-themed) airs at 7:30 PM.
Scooby Doo, Where Are You? airs at 8:00 PM.
What's New Scooby Doo? airs at 8:30 PM.
Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated airs at 9:00 PM.
Scooby Doo and Guess Who? airs at 9:30 PM.
Boomerang Theater (Mask of the Blue Falcon) airs at 10:00 PM.
Scooby Doo: Mecha Mutt Menace (2014) airs at 11:30 PM.
Boomerang Theater (Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby Doo Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog) airs at 12:00 AM.
The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack airs at 1:45 AM.
The Powerpuff Girls airs at 2:15 AM.
Adventure Time airs at 2:45 AM, 3:00 AM, 3:30 AM, 4:00 AM, 4:30 AM and 5:00 AM.
Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends airs at 5:30 AM.

(And it looks like Boomerang's weekday schedule is going to get an overhaul, including Top Cat replacing Wally Gator.)
Bobby Bickert
2024-02-12T01:00:40Z
Boomerang's new weekday schedule:

Looney Tunes airs at 6:00 AM.
A Pup Named Scooby Doo airs at 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM.
Baby Looney Tunes airs at 8:00 AM.
Tom & Jerry Kids airs at 8:30 AM.
The Flintstone Kids airs at 9:00 AM.
Starting February 13th, Yo, Yogi! replaces Galaxy Goof-Ups at 9:30 AM.
Yogi Bear airs at 10:00 AM.
The Flinstones airs at 10:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
The Jetsons airs at 11:30 AM and 12:00 PM.
Popeye airs at 12:30 PM.
Scooby Doo, Where Are You? airs at 1:00 PM and 1:30 PM.
What's New Scooby Doo? airs at 2:00 PM.
Popeye airs at 2:30 PM.
Looney Tunes (same block of cartoons as 6:00 AM block) airs at 3:00 PM.
The Looney Tunes Show airs at 4:00 PM and 4:30 PM.
Tom and Jerry airs at 5:00 PM.
Top Cat airs at 6:00 PM.
Starting February 13th, Yogi's Treasure Hunt replaces Galaxy Goof-Ups at 6:30 PM.
Yogi Bear (same block of cartoons as 10:00 AM) airs at 7:00 PM.
The Flintstones (same episodes as 10:30 AM and 11:00 AM) airs at 7:30 PM and 8:00 PM.
The Jetsons (same episodes as 11:30 AM and 12:00 PM) airs at 8:30 PM and 9:00 PM.
Popeye (same block of cartoons as 12:30 PM) airs at 9:30 PM.
Scooby Doo, Where Are You? (same episode as 1:00 PM) airs at 10:00 PM.
Popeye airs at 10:30 PM.
What's New Scooby Doo? (different episode than the one that airs at 2:00 PM) airs at 11:30 PM.
Boomerang Theater airs at 12:00 AM.
Filler airs after Boomerang Theater.
Rotating block airs from 2:00 AM to 4:00 AM.
Rotating block airs from 4:00 AM to 6:00 AM.

(And it looks like there's going to be special programming on Boomerang on Valentines Day.)

EDIT: The February 13th block of Tom and Jerry on Boomerang included "The Mansion Cat", which I don't think was on the schedule before.