kintutoons32
2022-08-11T01:06:19Z
Originally Posted by: eutychus 

Originally Posted by: kintutoons32 

Hey Patrick,

I was just wondering if it would be possible in the future to allow users to edit, post, and keep track of screenshots, to get them posted sooner and not lose them.

I know you are very busy. I just thought this was a way to help you out.

Nope. And I've explained the reasons before,

I just feel sorry for you, since you have to balance working as a pharmacist and database matters. It's clearly gotten too tough for you. And besides, nobody knows who's going to replace you when you decide to retire.

This is why I was hoping to help you in any way I could. And it wouldn't be just me; other users would help as well.

On a final note, I'd like to say that if none of this sounds good to you, that's fine with me.

Thanks for understanding!
PopKorn Kat
2022-08-11T09:26:45Z
kintutoons32, I completely understand your concerns, but Patrick's been very good at letting us know if there's issues that may get in the way of maintaining the site.
kintutoons32
2022-08-13T05:58:55Z
With all due respect to Patrick, can you please post the screenshots I sent for these pages:

Moving Hole (2021) 
Deep Cuts (2020) 

That'd be great.

Thanks a lot for your help!
PopKorn Kat
2022-08-13T08:29:34Z
Originally Posted by: kintutoons32 

With all due respect to Patrick, can you please post the screenshots I sent for these pages:

Moving Hole (2021) 
Deep Cuts (2020) 

That'd be great.

Thanks a lot for your help!

I don't think you should ask for something like this unless there's a technical issue that I don't know about (i.e., he lost the screenshots and you needed to send them again).
eutychus
2022-08-13T12:19:15Z
I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I just don't have the time to give you as much personal attention as you obviously require. This thread is closed. Do not start another one.