S. C. MacPeter
2022-05-20T23:13:03Z
Originally Posted by: M&M Guy 

The Henpecked Duck (airing tomorrow) will likely be restored from the 90's colorized print, and suffer the same fate as Daffy's Southern Exposure.

No, its been restored to HD and is on Apple I believe. Let's go back to not assuming anything
Roxen Trail
2022-05-21T02:34:29Z
Originally Posted by: S. C. MacPeter 

Originally Posted by: M&M Guy 

The Henpecked Duck (airing tomorrow) will likely be restored from the 90's colorized print, and suffer the same fate as Daffy's Southern Exposure.

No, its been restored to HD and is on Apple I believe. Let's go back to not assuming anything

Do you have a source to the recording? I haven't been able to find the recording of the HD version anywhere.

Also, just to let everyone know to have their DVRs set, because "The Henpecked Duck" tomorrow will definitely be worth the watch!
M&M Guy
2022-05-21T14:06:33Z
Sorry for assuming. Though The Henpecked Duck aired with the wrong opening music but with the correct ending. I didn't notice any photoshoped titles though.
Roxen Trail
2022-05-23T11:24:50Z
It may not have been photoshopped, but it still has some bread crumb trail problems (it still has fake digital effects and the lackluster unrestored audiotrack); regardless, amazing restoration!

Even though I was a little late for that and the next thing I am about to mention right now (again, housekeeping of missed reports), "Double-Cross-Country-Race" aired with the American Indian maiden scenes uncut.
RareSox
2022-05-25T16:23:37Z
Toon in with Me had an entire episode dedicated to World War 2, and the references that came like victory gardens, rationing, and so forth.

This also marked Snafu's debut on Toon in with Me with Gas, directed by Chuck Jones. Bill also gives insight by mentioning Frank Capra during the creation of Snafu, mentioning films like Mr. Smith Goes to Washington and It's a Wonderful Life.
SimasTube19
2022-06-11T23:18:58Z
Aloha Hooey aired unrestored this morning
alohahooeymetvunrestored
MTGM
  • MTGM
  • Advanced Member
2022-06-24T02:01:54Z
Leila Gorstein, the actress who plays Goldie Fisher and basically every other recurring female character on Toon In with Me, is departing from the show. Her final (new) episode airs tomorrow morning.
https://www.robertfeder....-inspires-steve-darnall/ 
nickramer
2022-06-26T04:21:01Z
The next episode will be "Superman" themed in celebration of the long-awaited theatrical Superman shorts joining the show's rotation starting with "The Arctic Giant" (1942).
raginggoodfella
2022-06-27T12:13:48Z
DVNR (I guess) took away part of the coyote’s leg in FAST AND FURRY-OUS.