S. C. MacPeter
2021-08-05T01:05:40Z
Hoping it's not the same overly red and slightly DNR'd prints on the YT channel
SuperMuppet64
2021-08-05T01:56:13Z
does anybody know who's distributing the lantz shorts on blu-ray
mellongraig93
2021-08-05T02:25:08Z
And with that, the show comes to a close, last time Jerry Beck is in Chatsworth, with big congrats to Jerry and Cheryl for getting married just like Stu and Jeanine did, finishing around 3 hours and 20 minutes.

It's going to be different for next season when things will move from Chatsworth to Pine Mountain Club and hopefully the live audience via Zoom works. Hopefully if you folks haven't become a VIP yet you can do so here and take part in the live recording sessions especially when Jerry Beck is on when he comes back just before Christmas:

https://www.stusshow.com/viplisteners.html 

One more thing for future shows when Jerry is on, you'll have to send e-mails if you're not part of the VIP (that may change if Stu allows some general people in but will require a fee) prior to the recording. Hopefully on the next show I hope to ask a question if he will give a reasonable heads up on when the show may be recorded so we can plan accordingly. And please don't mention when something is coming out, because Stu had to toss some e-mails for certain people not following the rules.
mellongraig93
2021-08-05T14:32:17Z
Speaking of, the whole show is now available in the archives in both audio and video formats for you to enjoy (all 201 minutes worth of it). Also thanks to Ray Pointer for screening three classic cartoons from Inkwell Images (which happens to be a show sponsor).

https://www.stusshow.com/archives.php 

One of the other things that will happen with the new format for next season is that when it comes to the on-demand version that will be digitized and go out at 4 pm Pacific Time on Wednesdays before being available to the archives, it will be the final version that will be sent out rather than the unedited live recordings that the live VIP audience via Zoom will get. So basically if there are any screwups or connection issues, those will likely be cut out, and it's possible there may be no editing at all (other than cutting out pre and post show content that the VIPs will get access to).
Toonatic
2021-08-05T16:50:19Z
That new set coming this September sounds very interesting...

Remastered and from a smaller company...very curious....
nickramer
2021-08-05T20:29:18Z
Originally Posted by: mellongraig93 

Speaking of, the whole show is now available in the archives in both audio and video formats for you to enjoy (all 201 minutes worth of it). Also thanks to Ray Pointer for screening three classic cartoons from Inkwell Images (which happens to be a show sponsor).

And here's the list:

Circus Time (Winkler, 1930)

Gulliver's Travels radio broadcast mash-up

Mr. Bug Goes to Town radio broadcast mash-up

P.S. It was hard to tell for me if "Circus Time" was distorted as on the Blu-Ray on the internet broadcast (and I don't have said Blu-Ray), so I don't know if it was.
DawnShadow
2021-08-31T23:56:14Z
Originally Posted by: MichaelR 

There's some good news for fans of the Warner Archive Collection.

George Feltenstein has returned to Warner as a full-time employee, where he has once again assumed control of WAC, including its Blu-ray releases. We can expect those releases to continue for the foreseeable future.

Anticipating the likely (and reasonable) question about the reliability of this information, I will add that it comes directly from Mr. Feltenstein, with whom I spoke this afternoon.