Bugs Bunny 80th Anniversary Collection!!!- Page 3 - Forum.
FoxInAFix
2021-01-07T18:38:06Z
Originally Posted by: Gilition 

Originally Posted by: FoxInAFix 

I ordered my set from Zavvi UK. It was supposedly sent to me late november, but it still hasn't arrived at my home in the Netherlands..

With this being released by the standard Warner Home Video department, I'm surprised this hasn't released anywhere else outside the US like other sets. Hope gets released out side of the US one day so other can enjoy Racketeer Rabbit in HD

Well, there is a UK release. It was released november 30th and I ordered it. Thing is, it seems to be delayed beyond belief due to Covid. I've read some people got their UK set late december, which is already very late. I just filled in a 'lost packages' form.
Marshall
2021-01-07T21:22:19Z

I ordered my set from Zavvi UK. It was supposedly sent to me late november, but it still hasn't arrived at my home in the Netherlands..

With this being released by the standard Warner Home Video department, I'm surprised this hasn't released anywhere else outside the US like other sets. Hope gets released out side of the US one day so other can enjoy Racketeer Rabbit in HD

Below is just the beginning and end of Racketeer Rabbit. It looks real good. I agree the Blu-ray set should be released outside of the U.S.:

Link to review of Bugs Bunny 80th Anniversary Blu-ray box set 
Mesterius
2021-01-07T23:56:41Z

Well, there is a UK release. It was released november 30th and I ordered it. Thing is, it seems to be delayed beyond belief due to Covid. I've read some people got their UK set late december, which is already very late. I just filled in a 'lost packages' form.

Aww... I see it's with the Funko toy included  just like the American release. Hope it comes out as a standard Blu-ray set soon.