kintutoons32
2019-04-23T20:09:14Z
I was just wondering why you used the end card for The Underground World (1943) instead of an actual shot from the picture.
kintutoons32
2019-04-24T21:59:00Z
Originally Posted by: kintutoons32 

I was just wondering why you used the end card for The Underground World (1943) instead of an actual shot from the picture.

It really doesn't make sense.
eutychus
2019-04-24T23:53:59Z

Where are you seeing this?
kintutoons32
2019-04-24T23:58:22Z
I was also wondering if The Old Shell Game (1948) and Mexican Baseball (1947) had any screenshots deleted since they were my first two cartoons that I did screenshots for.
kintutoons32
2019-04-25T00:00:12Z
Originally Posted by: eutychus 

Where are you seeing this?

https://www.intanibase.c...ID=10&firstYear=1943 
eutychus
2019-04-25T00:03:25Z
Don't know. Fixed now, though.
kintutoons32
2019-05-21T03:25:35Z
Hey Patrick, I was just wondering if there is a print of the Color Rhapsodies cartoon Poor Elmer (1938), since I can't find any visual evidence from it, and I'd really like to post screenshots from it.

I mean, if it aired as part of Totally Tooned In's 54th episode, then that must mean that a copy does in fact exist!

Hopefully, we can get a good quality online so that we can finally see what this picture looked like, and how it went.

Thanks for your help!
nickramer
2019-05-21T19:54:52Z

Hey Patrick, I was just wondering if there is a print of the Color Rhapsodies cartoon Poor Elmer (1938), since I can't find any visual evidence from it, and I'd really like to post screenshots from it.

I mean, if it aired as part of Totally Tooned In's 54th episode, then that must mean that a copy does in fact exist!

Hopefully, we can get a good quality online so that we can finally see what this picture looked like, and how it went.

Thanks for your help!

That's the one with the old rabbit that stayed in grade school for a long time because he's supposedly naughty all these years and never payed attention to his lessons, right? Yup, it aired. I have it on tape but I don't know how to upload tape stuff on the computer (let alone screen captures).
kintutoons32
2019-05-22T02:29:06Z
Originally Posted by: nickramer 

Thanks for your help!

That's the one with the old rabbit that stayed in grade school for a long time because he's supposedly naughty all these years and never payed attention to his lessons, right? Yup, it aired. I have it on tape but I don't know how to upload tape stuff on the computer (let alone screen captures).

Actually, it's about a big city hospital full of wacky anthropomorphic animals preparing for the arrival of the titular Elmer, who turns out to be a goldfish.

And as for the plot you described, I believe that's the plot-line of The Foolish Bunny (1938).

Thanks for allowing me to clarify, and I hope you can figure out how to convert videotape to computers! Maybe a capture card or something, perhaps?
kintutoons32
2019-05-25T03:51:53Z

Originally Posted by: nickramer 

Thanks for your help!

Actually, it's about a big city hospital full of wacky anthropomorphic animals preparing for the arrival of the titular Elmer, who turns out to be a goldfish.

And as for the plot you described, I believe that's the plot-line of The Foolish Bunny (1938).

Thanks for allowing me to clarify, and I hope you can figure out how to convert videotape to computers! Maybe a capture card or something, perhaps?

Have we by chance figured out how to upload tape stuff on a computer?
kintutoons32
2019-05-30T07:50:48Z
Is it possible to make it so you can search cartoons by year?
kintutoons32
2019-06-27T07:59:47Z
Did you have pages for Danger Rangers at some point?

I've been meaning to ask you for quite a while now.

Please respond whenever you're able!

Thank you!
kintutoons32
2021-10-26T01:47:15Z
Hey Patrick,

Did you recently get a new email address?

Thanks for answering!
eutychus
2021-10-26T07:28:27Z
kintutoons32
2022-06-22T04:48:17Z
Hey BobbyS ,

Do you know where I can find these cartoons:

Happy Birdy to You (2021) 
Daffy Psychic: New Love (2021) 
Spring Forward, Fall Flat (2021) 
Appetite for Destruction (2022) 
Frame on You (2022) 

If you can please provide me with some links to high-quality copies of these cartoons as they'd be seen on a streaming service or DVD, that'd be awesome.

Thanks!
BobbyS
2022-06-22T18:27:02Z

Hey BobbyS ,

Frame on You (2022) 

If you can please provide me with some links to high-quality copies of these cartoons as they'd be seen on a streaming service or DVD, that'd be awesome.

Thanks!

You can find the first three cartoons in the best quality with no watermarks via Stremio.
I don't know where to find the last two cartoons.
kintutoons32
2022-06-22T19:48:14Z
Originally Posted by: BobbyS 

Hey BobbyS ,

Frame on You (2022) 

Thanks!

You can find the first three cartoons in the best quality with no watermarks via Stremio.

I tried that, but it didn't seem to link to anything I could trust, which is why I was hoping to request screenshots for them.
BobbyS
2022-06-22T20:37:43Z

Originally Posted by: BobbyS 

Hey BobbyS ,

Frame on You (2022) 

Thanks!

I tried that, but it didn't seem to link to anything I could trust, which is why I was hoping to request screenshots for them.

OK, I’ll try to do the screenshots for the three “Looney Tunes Cartoons” shorts that you mentioned.