No Ratings Posted
No synopsis currently available.
- The entire episode, right down to the doppleganger Watterson family to the title "The Incredible World of Chi Chi" (though "The Wonderful World of Chi Chi" at one point) , refers to the Chinese animated series "Miracle Star" which has been infamous for being a ripoff of The Amazing World of Gumball. Even the first video of the doppleganger family on Elmore Stream-It is a recreation of a scene in "Miracle Star" which copied the first scene from "The Amazing World of Gumball" episode "The DVD".
- In addition, there is no doppleganger of Anais, which is a reference to how the main family in "Miracle Star" only has one child (that being the main character of the same name. Gugu does not count as he is a pet frog). This was because during Miracle Star's airing, there was a policy in China stating that families can only have one child owing to the country's overpopulation problem. To this day however, the policy has been raised to two children.
- In production order, the last episode to feature Jacob Hopkins and Terrell Ransom, Jr. as the voices of voice Gumball and Darwin respectively. Starting at the very end of the episode, Nicolas Cantu and Donielle T. Hansley Jr. take over the respected roles.
- Production No.: GB517
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (HD - Television)
- Original Country: United Kingdom
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Click on thumbnail for full size image