(1 rating submitted)
An elderly couple reminisce about their lives through a stereopticon the songs they used to know.
This short marked the most extensive use of the Fleischers' "stereoptical" process, with most of the shots featuring three-dimensional environments.
The Fabulous Fleischer Folio: Volume Four
Bugs Bunny: The Wabbit Who Came to Supper
- MPAA No.: 586
- Running time: 6:51
- Animation Type: Standard (Hand-drawn-Cel) Animation
- Sound Type: Mono: Western Electric Noiseless Recording
- Cinematographic Format: Spherical
- Original Language: English
- Original Countrie: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Click on thumbnail for full size image