(1 rating submitted)
Out of dimwitted boredom, Sheriff Abner and deputy Ewalt, who have hung everybody in town, hire Three-Fingered Höek (Ren) and Stupid the Kid (Stimpy) as horse thieves so that they can have someone to hang. They manage to steal Abner's wife (which Abner allows them to keep) but are disinterestedly brought to justice by Mr. Horse when they attempt to steal him. Ultimately, Ren (who is too light) and Stimpy (who has no neck) cannot be hung, so Abner and Ewalt joyfully hang themselves, and they all engage in a hoedown.
- Nickelodeon (Original broadcast network)
- When Stimpy says "Let's have a hoedown!" near the end, the lip-sync is noticeably off. This is because the scene was originally animated to a different reading of the line.
- In the original draft, Ren would have confessed that he wiped his saddle sores with Stimpy's tongue while he slept. Stimpy would have replied, "That's okay, Ren. I wasn't really asleep."
- Ren and Stimpy (Season 2, Episode 7)
The Ren and Stimpy Show The First and Second Seasons
- Animation Type: Standard Animation - Digital Ink and Paint
- Aspect Ratio: 4 : 3 (Television)
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Click on thumbnail for full size image