Can't view Steve's screenshots on my Mac - Forum.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ParamountCartoons  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 6:19:27 AM(UTC)
ParamountCartoons

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 34 post(s)
I really wanted to see the stills for Thunderbean's two Fleischer sets, but, with all 3 browsers (Safari, Firefox and Chrome), it just wouldn't work on my Mac. I am waiting for my HP All-in-one cord that I misplaced and is a replacement to use Microsoft Windows (yes I have both a PC and Mac).

Because you know me as a huge Paramount cartoon buff (Jerry Beck and Ray Pointer are bigger buffs) I really wanted to see these stills but my Mac won't let me.

I wanted to try the library closeby since it works there, but is closed for today?

Any help Patrick?
PopKorn Kat  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 7:20:13 AM(UTC)
PopKorn Kat

Groups: Registered, Researcher, Moderator, Beta Tester
Woman

Was thanked: 198 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ParamountCartoons Go to Quoted Post
I really wanted to see the stills for Thunderbean's two Fleischer sets, but, with all 3 browsers (Safari, Firefox and Chrome), it just wouldn't work on my Mac. I am waiting for my HP All-in-one cord that I misplaced and is a replacement to use Microsoft Windows (yes I have both a PC and Mac).

Because you know me as a huge Paramount cartoon buff (Jerry Beck and Ray Pointer are bigger buffs) I really wanted to see these stills but my Mac won't let me.

I wanted to try the library closeby since it works there, but is closed for today?

Any help Patrick?

Having no problems on my Mac with all three browsers you mentioned, though my primary browser is Chrome. (I'm using OS X 10.12.3.)

What exactly is happening when you try to view the images?