Cut from the compilation films and specials- Page 2 - Forum.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
LuckyToon  
#21 Posted : Monday, February 26, 2018 9:53:59 AM(UTC)
LuckyToon

Groups: Registered, Researcher
Man
United States

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: VoiceTalentBrendan Go to Quoted Post
bump

rare Disney Channel promo from the 90's of Warner Bro's Bugs Bunny's 1001 Rabbit Tales( with Sheep in the Deep)

I knew it was in the Disney Channel airings of the movie. If there's anyone who has the full recording of the movie taken from the Disney Channel, can someone upload it online (either the full movie or just that Sheep in the Deep sequence) for me? I want to see that version so bad.
Pokey J.Anti-Blockhead  
#22 Posted : Monday, February 26, 2018 11:15:22 PM(UTC)
Pokey J.Anti-Blockhead

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I rented those in the 1980's..as on VHS...

Most were intact. I saw them on TV and taped them with the cut ones and "Bugs Bunny's movie' with "A Sheep in the Deep" As mentioned. the video, (and I only saw these at home except for the first, 1975's "Bugs Bunny Superstar"), of "Bugs Bunny's 3rd Movie", dropped "A Sheep in the Deep", and had uncut shorts (I only wish the longer versions had more "additional voices" but there wasn't an internet to find out despite Keith Scott and co.being around and writing inF unnyworld, the original anaimation mag), and btw speaking of BB'3rd movie: 1001 Rabbit Tales', the "3rd" being dropped may have been as it was his FOURTH, since Clampett's "Bugs Suiperstar" was the first. As is very widely well known, Jones & Freleng, who did the ones after (Freleng did the movie I'm mentioning currently, 1001 Rabbit tales), didn't take too kindly to Bob Clampett, who left the studio, and now doing the first of these, gettin' acclaim. So, as Jim Engel has noted in the earlier take on this forum, GAC, it was a "revenge" of sorts...

"The Looney Lonney etc." Bugs movie had the corks in gun in that Sam/Bugs short mentioned, "Wild and Wooly Hare"

Those were the only movies I recall editing on..Oh,and "Long-Haired Hare", of course, was cut with the "Bobbysox Bugs" scene gone for the first of the post-documentary films, "The Bugs/Runner movie',1979.
thanks 1 user thanked Pokey J.Anti-Blockhead for this useful post.
VoiceTalentBrendan on 2/26/2018(UTC)
LuckyToon  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:07:51 AM(UTC)
LuckyToon

Groups: Registered, Researcher
Man
United States

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I noticed CBS airings from the 80's also aired 1001 Rabbit Tales with A Sheep in the Deep too.