A new 'Special' disc Blu-ray/DVD combo "Cartoon Cornered!"- Page 4 - Forum.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
5 Pages«<2345>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Steve Stanchfield  
#61 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 10:42:36 AM(UTC)
Steve Stanchfield

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 388 time(s) in 117 post(s)
Almost all have gone- there's a few things that are trickling out- I just checked and yours is on its way a few days back... let me know when it arrives...
Mesterius  
#62 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 10:47:11 AM(UTC)
Mesterius

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 30 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Steve Stanchfield Go to Quoted Post
Almost all have gone- there's a few things that are trickling out- I just checked and yours is on its way a few days back... let me know when it arrives...

Okay, good to know at least. :) I'll keep my eye out for it.
Wataloon37  
#63 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2016 1:20:37 AM(UTC)
Wataloon37

United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Steve, I have not yet received the Cubby Bear pre-order, but I would like to know if it's currently in transit. Think
Jinxey  
#64 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 9:40:22 AM(UTC)
Jinxey

United States

Hi Steve...

I wanted to know if my disc was shipped
Cartoon Cornered - Disc 8

Steve Stanchfield  
#65 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 10:01:14 AM(UTC)
Steve Stanchfield

There's a handful of Cubbys left to ship,. but all cartoon cornereds have been put for a while. If you didn't get it, email me! Thanks, Steve
Jinxey  
#66 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 11:01:34 PM(UTC)
Jinxey

United States

There's a handful of Cubbys left to ship,. but all cartoon cornereds have been put for a while. If you didn't get it, email me! Thanks, Steve

Is your email steves@thunderbeananimation.com? I sent an email to that address
Mesterius  
#67 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2016 5:19:54 AM(UTC)
Mesterius

Originally Posted by: Mesterius Go to Quoted Post

Okay, good to know at least. :) I'll keep my eye out for it.

Still no sign of my Blu-rays... One thing I wanted to ask; do you mark your shipments "Gift" when shipping overseas? If not, maybe it's stuck in customs duty.
Steve Stanchfield  
#68 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2016 3:30:21 AM(UTC)
Steve Stanchfield

There are some of the ones going out of country that went out this week. Attempting to get all outstanding orders and things people didn't get out this week again. Email me if there's anything you don't have. There's a handful of cubby left going out today, and Flip sneak previews have started to go...
Mesterius  
#69 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2016 10:41:33 AM(UTC)
Mesterius

There are some of the ones going out of country that went out this week. Attempting to get all outstanding orders and things people didn't get out this week again. Email me if there's anything you don't have. There's a handful of cubby left going out today, and Flip sneak previews have started to go...

Well, you said earlier that my order shipped out a few days prior to August 17, so that can't be the case here I think.
Steve Stanchfield  
#70 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2016 6:52:31 PM(UTC)
Steve Stanchfield

I'm sending another to you this morning; it should have been to you by now.
thanks 1 user thanked Steve Stanchfield for this useful post.
Mesterius on 9/4/2016(UTC)
Bobby Bickert  
#71 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2016 9:36:43 PM(UTC)
Bobby Bickert

United States

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
[Still no sign of my Blu-rays... One thing I wanted to ask; do you mark your shipments "Gift" when shipping overseas? If not, maybe it's stuck in customs duty.

I wouldn't recommend declaring an item as a "Gift" on the customs form. An eBay member in Israel who bought 2 Disney Treasures from me in 2007 told me to declare them as a "Gift" on the customs form. He never received the package, and I had to refund eighty-something dollars (including shipping charges).

Mesterius  
#72 Posted : Sunday, September 4, 2016 8:02:45 AM(UTC)
Mesterius

Originally Posted by: Bobby Bickert Go to Quoted Post
[Still no sign of my Blu-rays... One thing I wanted to ask; do you mark your shipments "Gift" when shipping overseas? If not, maybe it's stuck in customs duty.

I wouldn't recommend declaring an item as a "Gift" on the customs form. An eBay member in Israel who bought 2 Disney Treasures from me in 2007 told me to declare them as a "Gift" on the customs form. He never received the package, and I had to refund eighty-something dollars (including shipping charges).

Uh, so what you're saying here is that the package got lost in the mail, correct? How is that in any way related to you labeling it as a "Gift" rather than a purchased product?

Many eBay sellers whom I have purchased stuff from over the years have labeled their shipments "Gift", and it's never, ever been a problem – I have always received the packages. So I don't see this strange connection you're trying to make.
Steve Stanchfield  
#73 Posted : Sunday, September 4, 2016 11:03:49 AM(UTC)
Steve Stanchfield

I almost all mark them 'Merchandise'...but I also don't think that would have anything bearing on getting there or not. Usually if someone didn't get one, it's our end end rather than the post, but there are some that do get lost, more recently there seems to be more...
Bobby Bickert  
#74 Posted : Sunday, September 4, 2016 10:07:42 PM(UTC)
Bobby Bickert

United States

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)

Uh, so what you're saying here is that the package got lost in the mail, correct? How is that in any way related to you labeling it as a "Gift" rather than a purchased product?

Many eBay sellers whom I have purchased stuff from over the years have labeled their shipments "Gift", and it's never, ever been a problem – I have always received the packages. So I don't see this strange connection you're trying to make.

Maybe the package was confiscated by customs because I declared the contents as a "Gift" instead of stating their actual value. (The eBay buyer told me to either declare the contents as a "Gift", or state that their value was less than $50 (which it wasn't).)

Mesterius  
#75 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 5:55:46 PM(UTC)
Mesterius

Maybe the package was confiscated by customs because I declared the contents as a "Gift" instead of stating their actual value. (The eBay buyer told me to either declare the contents as a "Gift", or state that their value was less than $50 (which it wasn't).)

Again, I really don't think so -- the customs people have no business confiscating any package which is labeled "Gift". (Imagine how things would be if they confiscated every single "Gift" package which is a real gift.) And how could they have known it wasn't really a gift? Did you state the actual value anywhere else on the package?

In any case, even if they had confiscated it for whatever reason, you and/or the recipient should have been informed of this. I'd say you just got really unlucky and the package simply got lost in the mail -- no relation to the labeling.
Jinxey  
#76 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 7:47:42 PM(UTC)
Jinxey

United States

Hi Steve....
I still haven't received my Cartoon Cornered Volume 8 yet.
I tried PM-ing you, but your inbox is full, then I tried emailing you through the forum, and it didn't go through.
I also emailed you at steves@thunderbeananimation.com. Is this email correct, because I haven't received a response

Please Advise
Duck Dodgers  
#77 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:17:43 PM(UTC)
Duck Dodgers

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Steve, I tried to PM yyou but your box is already full of messages. I finally (wheeeeew!!!) got the packages from you (one with Cubby, the other with the many releases I was missing), watched your work and loved it as usual. Terrific!!
Any updates about Abbot and Costello? Is there a possibility that the uncut sketch with the Creature from the Black Lagoon will be in it?
Mesterius  
#78 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 8:35:03 PM(UTC)
Mesterius

I'm sending another to you this morning; it should have been to you by now.

Steve, I hate to say this, but it's been 26 days since you said you sent out my package for the second time... and I STILL have not received my four Blu-rays. I'm really starting to get worried now. :/

Are you sure that you've written my address correctly on the packages? Because even customs duty shouldn't take this long to get through.
kazblox  
#79 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 7:44:38 AM(UTC)
kazblox

United States

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 23 post(s)
My Cubby Bear set never came here either, nor my pre-order special! I really don't want to be mad here, but I'm close to thinking that I got the address on my first order wrong!

Oddly, Cartoon Cornered and the Thunderbean Thursday sets came here just when they were expected, which makes me more interested and furious at the same time.
ToonStar95  
#80 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 8:14:28 AM(UTC)
ToonStar95

Groups: Registered, Researcher
Man
United States

Was thanked: 89 time(s) in 72 post(s)
I haven't gotten my disc yet. Is there something up?