Jerry Beck on Stu's Show 11/20/18 and 12/19/18 - Forum.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Gasmask Ted  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 2:34:23 AM(UTC)
Gasmask Ted

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 6 post(s)
http://cartoonresearch.c...uI_n3753u58qliyrh4Ue_zyQ

"I will answer more questions about this set tomorrow when I put in a cameo appearance on Stu’s Show (I’ll pop in during the first half hour – Skype be willing) – and more so on on my full-length appearance on the show Dec. 19th."
thanks 1 user thanked Gasmask Ted for this useful post.
VoiceTalentBrendan on 11/21/2018(UTC)
mellongraig93  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 6:32:30 PM(UTC)
mellongraig93

Groups: Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 15 post(s)
It's been so long since he has been on a regular news show since March, but here is the description this time around:

"It's the last live Wednesday show of 2018, and what better way to end the year and to celebrate the upcoming holidays than with a visit from "the king of all things cartoons"? Jerry will review the latest feature films including "Ralph Breaks the Internet", "The Grinch", and "Mary Poppins Returns". We'll also discuss the latest and upcoming arrivals in print media, plus we'll dish the latest animation news in TV, streaming, and home video (including more on the new Popeye Blu Ray from the WB Archives). Jerry will also bring three full-length classic animation titles from his vault that we'll screen as an extra seasonal treat. All this, and we'll read your e-mails!"

http://www.stusshow.com/

And the site now has the New Year's Eve promo on it and for animation fans, Jimmy Weldon is going to return on NYE if all goes well.

Edited by user Thursday, December 6, 2018 6:33:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked mellongraig93 for this useful post.
Einhander on 12/7/2018(UTC), VoiceTalentBrendan on 12/7/2018(UTC)