Episode of a Certain TV Program Named "Supernatural" Involving Certain... - Forum.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mario500  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2018 9:13:06 PM(UTC)
Mario500

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Had any of you seen and/or heard this episode (it was broadcast this past Thursday)? If so, did you have any opinions of it? If so, could you post them here?

As for whether I had seen and/or heard this episode or not, I had actually done so after having learned of its existence earlier this March since I was familiar with a certain animated TV program it appeared it had been based upon named "Scooby Doo, Where Are You!" and had wondered how some of the characters for that program were depicted for this episode, even though I had a feeling I would not like it since I had seen and heard many depictions of them dating back to the ones for a certain program involving them named "A Pup Named Scooby-Doo" that I did not like, and that it would involve profanity based on one of the reports I had read regarding its existence (I was also unfamiliar with the program named "Supernatural" since I had never seen an an entire episode of it or a majority of one before this past Thursday).

As for whether I had any opinions of it or not, I actually did. As for what they were: they were my having found some of the depictions of some of the characters I had mentioned earlier to had been ridiculous and my having been appalled by its utterances of profanity (not by any of the characters for the program named "Scooby Doo, Where Are You!"). I also had the opinion of having no desire of ever seeing and/or hearing it ever again and no desire of seeing and/or hearing any other episode of the program for which it was made.

Edited by user Friday, March 30, 2018 9:15:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Mario500 for this useful post.
Pokey J.Anti-Blockhead on 7/16/2018(UTC)