Little Quacker (ORIGINAL TITLES)- Page 5 - Forum.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
5 Pages«<345
Go to last post Go to first unread
#81 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 8:57:14 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

SuperMuppet64 Jerry's Cousin titles will be centered:

#82 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 6:52:38 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 35 post(s)
I'm gonna be super nit picky but you know... I love Tom and Jerry shorts so I have the right to be so :P

-The DVNR was not only on The Yankee Doodle Mouse but on many of the transfers from the Spotlight Collection/Academy Awards set (similarly to what happened to the BD clean up of The Dover Boys in a couple scenes). Examples:

-The sound on the new GC1 transfers was obviously sourced from older masters (some being the Turner prints and some the Cartoon Moviestars ones), and they have been heavily filtered so they sound very muffled, especially Trap Happy. It would have been better if they didn't touch the sound at all just because in this way they made it sound worse. The sound quality on the previous DVD transfers and the GC2 ones instead is excellent most of the time. They obviously re scanned the audio track.

-The shorts with the 60s lion simply need to be re scanned from a Tech source in order to look better. On Heavenly Puss and Jerry's Diary they plastered the MGM card from Love that Pup. Both are from non Tech sources and look terribly bad.

-Tee for Two was not digitally cleaned up. I'm cleaning it up myself to test the software, and I've already made the first 30 seconds look perfect, so it shouldn't be impossible.

-Most of the GC2 transfers have bad color/contrast correction. Exceptions being Little Quacker, The Dog House and Two Little Indians.
thanks 3 users thanked Cool_Cat for this useful post.
SuperMuppet64 on 10/2/2017(UTC), Toadette on 10/2/2017(UTC), PopKorn Kat on 10/2/2017(UTC)